PDA

View Full Version : I need some Ghost Recon info

Pakkratt
10-23-2002, 08:41 PM
I can't find anything about this game. I have been playing SOCOM on PS2 and I love it. I heard Ghost Recon was a similar type game, so I just want some good info on it.

xboxman_1
10-23-2002, 10:02 PM
It's similar but it's first person. (I never heard if SOCOM was first person or not.) It has like 50+ weapons, and downloaded content a few weeks or something after the launch of xbox live. Thats all I know.

JJaX
10-23-2002, 10:49 PM
I have ghost recon on the PC, and its a trip. Playing co-op in that game is amazing.

We play just 2 of us, and 0 lives. So you get shot the missions over. Its nerve wrecking ;)

1st level for example:

You start off in the woods and it comes out to open fields with patches off tall grass. And there a terrorist camp to the north, and to the north west is cave where their leader is. You have to capture this dude. And let me say take your time. One shot your dead. On the way you will run into patrols, a little bunker those tpyes of things. And you blend in to the terrain so well its crazy. You can really crawl up behind someone and cap there ass.

And like i said before when you play with other people doing co-op its so fun. Its almost like your really in a gun fight trying to do the mission, split up, cover each other its nuts. And you really dont wanna die and F up the whole mission.

But theres other typical FPS game modes. Death match, king of the hill, team DM, i didnt see CTF though.

Some people will enjoy it, some others wont. I love the game. The single player isnt as fun though. Cause your computer controlled squad mates suck ass and like to get shot.

But let me say this, Round up 6 of us XBA members for some co-op and im their :cool: Thats the only reason im gonna get it on Xbox. To be able to play co-op with 5 other dudes and talk via headset.

(i play with 1 life, you can set it to infinite respawns. But what fun is that in a game all about realism)

You really have to coordinate, and its gonna kick ass on XBL.

Gn.Grim
10-27-2002, 10:34 AM
playing co-op on games is extremely fun. I heard that there is a ton of weapons and you will be able to download more from xbl. u can also download maps. u should definitely buy it.