PDA

View Full Version : House of the Dead III/Toe Jam & Earl

JGennaro
10-24-2002, 06:55 PM
So any initial impressions on either of these games?? So many games coming out all at once..I love it!! By the way, let's not start up with any comments Prez...let's keep this a nice thread..k??...Ok. :cool:

BORNGD
10-24-2002, 11:42 PM
i'm lovin toe jam and earl..if your a fan of the series its a must buy...if not, i wouldnt suggest even a rental

JGennaro
10-25-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by BORNGD
i'm lovin toe jam and earl..if your a fan of the series its a must buy...if not, i wouldnt suggest even a rental

I've never actually played any of the toe jam and earl series..so..I'm not sure if I would like it or not..what can it be compared to??

BORNGD
10-26-2002, 09:29 AM
hmmmm...hard to compare these games really...they are a little goofy...its basically you run around areas and collect presents and complete missions. When you get a present, u can open it up and use what ever the present is for a breif time. Some presents are icaras wings to fly, spring shoes to jump high, rocket skates, lots more....

hard to compare the game play to any other game. the camera is mainly behind you when you are exploring the area. Before each level you have a certain amount of things to find to fully complete the level. Once you have completed it you look for the elevator to get out of there...

its gonna have xbox live support i know that, cuz when you walk around the main level (to pick other levels) there is a xbox live guy walking around talking like arnold "Hey, dont be a wimp, go and download stuff at xbox live".

well, its about 7:30 am where i am, just woke up for work, hope that helps a little :D