PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy Biased B@stards

WynnFire
11-14-2001, 05:27 PM
I just came from Best Buy. I played on the GameCube for a good 10 minutes. I love the controller. I was playing Luigi's Mansion. I have to say I was excited but, I don't know if it was the tv or what but, the graphics weren't as good as I thought they would be. I'm a little disappointed.

Anyway, I went over to a guy who was playing NFL Fever 2002. Very nice graphics and the reflection of the stadium on the guys helmet was a nice touch. Anyway, after 3 minutes he let me play. I played for about 5 minutes and the machine turned off. Ok, the tv. Three Best Buy guys walked by and started laughing and would not turn the machine back on even when I asked them to. This ****es me off. I have only bought 2 things from them ever. That was only because I had a gift card. This is another reason why I will never give them any of my money. No way in Hell.

B*stards!!!!

I was playing as the Raiders and I had a very good play going. I probably would have had a touchdown if the tv wasn't turned off. I'm not a violent person but, is it legal to beat the crap out of someone for turning off the TV because they felt like it. If he was at my house, I would have thrown him out my window. They had no problem with me playing on the GameCube or anyone else on the PS2. In the matter of 15 minutes I saw 1 guy wander over to the PS2, at least 9 people towards the Xbox, and 2 people over to the GameCube (including me).

ShannonX
11-14-2001, 06:24 PM
they are the exception, not the rule. I work at Best buy in the media department, and i could really care less who's playing what as long as they dont cause any trouble. Those guys probably cause trouble all the time and more than likely, if enough customer complaints are raised about them, they might not have a job after christmas (its really really hard to get fired from best buy)

Marc
11-15-2001, 12:45 AM
I think there is an obscure law in some states that designates a person who turns of a tv in a store when another person is about to score a touchdown to receive one first rate ass whipping. Check it out in your state before you enforce it though...

ChaZ
11-15-2001, 01:52 AM
Why don't you throw yourself on the floor and bawl, throw a fit? :rolleyes:

-ChaZ