PDA

View Full Version : EB and Deathrow, what's up?

Encisco
10-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Anyone know if EB has Deathrow yet? I can't get ahold of my local EB yet, been busy all morning. Thanks.

RudedogX
10-25-2002, 09:44 AM
I went yesterday and they said it would be in today (and i haven't called them today), so I don't know.

DZNUTZ
10-25-2002, 11:50 AM
me to...my eb was supposed to get it (along with a couple other games) yesterday...but they didn't:(

their not open here on the west coast yet..so i'll have to wait and see if they got it today

EHWfedPres
10-25-2002, 07:20 PM
I went to EB 5 times (yes, 5 times) on thursday, and they didnt have it once...I also went to Best Buy and got NHL Hitz and the disc was focked up so i got my money back and went to EB, etc...so i did alot of running back and fourth...nothing.

Today (friday), a friend of mine who works at Sears at the mall went to EB and asked the guy he knows there if they had it and he said it was coming in the shipment later on today...but he also said that there were only 2 copies shipping...so my friend had the guy put a copy on the side and we went up at 2:00.

When we got there, they said the shipment was late like yesterday, so we went back to my house and played some Hitz and came back around 4...the shipment came, but no Deathrow...

Needless to say, im really pìssed off about all this nonsence and i want this game TOMORROW! No later, this shìt has been going on far too long (ok, 3 days, but still...)

Why couldnt they ƒuck up Blinx or some other game that nobody cares about? :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

EHWfedPres
10-27-2002, 09:15 PM
still not out goddamit...if its not out tomorrow, im going in to EB with a gun and nobody is living to tell about it but me...

Yannie Boy
10-28-2002, 09:53 AM
same wit me ive called ebx like three times when they said that they will get it and what do you know up till yesterday they said that they hadn't got it yet ima check today