PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors 3 for xbox cheats needed

Liu-Bei
10-25-2002, 09:59 AM
ok hears the problem i just got this new game for xbox called Dynasty warriors 3 and i wanted to see if there were any secrets on it so i searched online and so far all i have found is cheat for the playstation version:( so if anyone has any for the xbox version please tell me.

Liu-Bei :cool:

Spaztic
10-25-2002, 11:26 AM
i don't know but the game is freaking hard!

RudedogX
10-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
i don't know but the game is freaking hard!

Alright Shaggy...you gotta tell me. Is this game worth playin' single player? I used to love watching it on the PS2 demos in the malls.

Spaztic
10-25-2002, 12:40 PM
dude I really like the game but I can't get past the second campaign! I would advise a rental! Kinda repetitive but I just love killing the masses!

RudedogX
10-25-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
dude I really like the game but I can't get past the second campaign! I would advise a rental! Kinda repetitive but I just love killing the masses!

Isn't that the way all of them have been though? I loved the killing of the masses too! That's one reason why I have seriously thought about picking this game up!

Leo
10-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Try go to www.xboxcheats.com, www.cheatplanet.com, www.gamespot.com, www.ign.com, and www.teamxbox.com. Or try to go to www.xbox.com and finde some links for other xbox sites. Good Luck Kid!!!!

RudedogX
10-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Good Luck Kid!!!!

lmfao...for some reason this just struck me as completely hilarious!:eek: