PDA

View Full Version : looking on game score..

odpr
10-25-2002, 10:39 AM
lately people here argue so much about scores in many sites, I also did this a lot of times.

and I came up with this conclusion and facts..

first , u have to know that if a game is getting a low score in a site it doesn't mean that his father mother and sisters are sob ...

second if a site gives alow score to a game it because it deserves it... not because the site is biased, for a game to get a high score it need to be really something good , not jus ta game...

and now , the gaemspot site, I just want to say that as much asu hate it when it give low scores to some games I also hate it, but I came to the conclusion that he is right most of the times, if a game get seventy something in gamespot it’s a ok game less then that there is real troubles...

either way u look at it , gamesopt know what they are doing they are the lead in site gaming, the other sites are just like small kids who gets excited about stupid stuff, and game spot jus tsay the truth.

about Tony hawk for example it got lower score then the ps two, at first even to me it was wierd, but when u read the article u understand why! there is no multi while the ps have multi, if this i s it then why u fight over that they are right...

and it's true what they say about blinks I saw it and every word they say was right, u just have to accept what they say, no it doesn't mean that what they say count, but still the y have the best and most pro opinion on the net that u can get...

( and also we have to face it that many Xbox game are totally ****, like many of the ps two games...)

tgarza
10-25-2002, 10:47 AM
hello gentlemen....................what you say?

odpr has set us up the bomb.

odpr
10-25-2002, 10:53 AM
the settle this one and for all take the poll

Chr0nik
10-25-2002, 10:56 AM
I would give my opinion, but I cannot read Jibberish.