PDA

View Full Version : timesplitters league help

mother
10-25-2002, 01:12 PM
right now im currently on the "never out punned" level where you have to kill 60 ducks in 2 minutes toget a gold trophey. and the next one is ctb with an old chinese man. if you have any stragedies on how to beat these levels your help would be greatly appreciated....

mother

JustinT
10-30-2002, 02:59 AM
For the ducks:

Grab the double shotguns, and find a place where you can see all the entrances into the room that you are in. Aim at head level, and wait for the ducks to come to you. Once the group enters the room, fire away like crazy. Don't worry about dying, you are going to die a lot. Just try to take as many down with you as possible. I also had a lot of success in the long hallway, just fire away and try to strafe quickly back and forth as you charge the group of ducks. I was lucky enough to finish with exactly 60 kills the first time I tried the level.

Just wait till you get to the third challenge where you have to kill 40 "handy helpers" in the time limit on the nightclub level. This challenge is impossible!!

Are you referring to the capture the bag challenge on the streets level with the character named ghost?