PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ!!! possible easter egg in xbox dashborad!!

DZNUTZ
10-25-2002, 01:17 PM
k...after i took an earlier 500- 0 lead over casper in the first few minutes of nfl2k3 last night...we decided to go play with rupaul...ummm i meant xbox mssc on whacked.

i inserted my disc.
selected the whacked demo option
watch the usual producer promo's then the starting screen for whacked...all of a sudden i blink my eyes...open em up and what do i see...

the xbox dashboard backround...
but its a screen i never saw before

it said....NO new messages!!!

i pressed a to continue...then i restarted the process of getting into a game of whacked.

now keep in mind i was getty fairly drunk by this point.
but by no means what-so-eva did i imagine this?

does anyone no more about this?!?!

if not...i'm guessing it was something i somehow (probably by glitch) stubled across.

something like maybe an possibility of sending messages to other online users!!!!!!:eek:

smack119
10-25-2002, 01:56 PM
i havent seen it but could it be checking to see if there and invites to be on peoples firends list???

pieceofmind83
10-25-2002, 02:08 PM
i got that too,whats up with that?
i only got it once and then never again!

ChessPieceFace
10-25-2002, 11:03 PM
yeah i got that to when i first logged on to xbox live, it said you have one new message ! but i was like whatever and started playing, then i never saw it again :(

Angell
10-26-2002, 11:14 AM
Im betting its just a glitch........

Magnum Blast
10-26-2002, 12:59 PM
Hmm it sounds like T-Mail from Tribes 2. You could send Emails to other people with tribes 2 accounts but not outside the network. I think it would be good if you could leave voice messages to your buddies to tell them things.

Caesar SYN
10-26-2002, 07:02 PM
DZ..my guess is you halucinated the whole thing..lol

K-Rock
10-26-2002, 07:15 PM
pretty odd??? i think it was refering to your buddy list and the invitation you have pending.

K-Rock