PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks

mojo__31
11-14-2001, 06:34 PM
My wife had a 31" TV in her parents garage, been in storage for a year. We took brought it home, hooked it up to my stereo system for better sound and this was gonna be my Xbox system. **** thing has pretty lousy picture quality, it is a cheap 31" TV, Crosley brand, never heard of them. Darnit, now I am gonna have to use my 27" TV instead for the Xbox as it has a better picture. The 31" has some kinda weave type distortion pattern to everything, you don't notice it that much just watching TV, but in video games its really annoying and looks like ****.

l Maximus l
11-14-2001, 07:07 PM
I'll think about you while I play on my relatively new 36" S-Video Toshiba that I have equipped with an Advanced AV Pack :D

hehehe...sorry to rub it in...but, you kinda asked for it :p

Slash10
11-14-2001, 07:30 PM
Ill be thinking of u all while i play on my 52'' tv wih suround sounds. Im gonna be blown away:p

Jason1010
11-14-2001, 07:32 PM
:p i own!!! i have a 2 week old 55'' hdtv (widescreen) :D

Robmx250
11-14-2001, 07:51 PM
just wondering .......what is that av jampack thing u all got ?...for the tv's right?

Gammer4Life
11-14-2001, 09:42 PM
I am in college and ill hook it up in the front lobby to the 55" projection screen tv with the advanced av pack, In my room i have a surrond sound system but not dolby digital :( But at my home which ill be there for thanks giving and chrismas break I have a 27' toshiba pureflat screen tv with the color stream hookup or s-video with a pioneer dolby digital 5.1 or dts 600 watt, 100 watt self amplified sub-woofer home theater system!!!! I am gonna make sure everyone on that street hears me play the XBOX!!!!!! I think that is a pretty good start. One day when the prices drop ill have me a hdtv :)

mojo__31
11-14-2001, 10:16 PM
Just rearranged my house. Now I have my 27" TV with S-Video input hooked up to my stereo for the Xbox, just need to buy the Advanced AV adapter tomorrow when I get my Xbox, and I will be set. I guess its not a big deal, was just looking forward to the bigger screen, but I guess 27 inches will have to do.

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 10:18 AM
dont worry all I have is a 27" to. I dont mind having it that size if I need bigger I can hook up a prox. but thats just "borrowed". Plus why play on a projection tv when your going to end up burning the screen any wase.