PDA

View Full Version : 3 Hitman Questions...

davidx
10-25-2002, 06:03 PM
Three questions 'bout this game...

1. Are there cars--can the Hitman drive?
2. How open-ended is the game (per mission)?
3. IS each level bound by strict time limits?

thanks in advance,
:cool:

SkoalMint
10-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Three Answers:

1) No cars.
2) Missions are very open-ended in that there are numerous ways in which you can accomplish the objectives.
3) No time limits, although there are certain missions where you have to be in position to accomplish an objective (i.e., kill someone in a passing car or kill two people in a meeting). Failure to be in position will result in the target escaping and the mission failing.

smack119
10-28-2002, 04:36 PM
well there is the one car in the first mission, but you really dont control it you just get in and it goes to a cut scene ending

Keltiks
10-29-2002, 12:13 PM
Hitman 2 would have been alot better if you could only beat the levels Silent Assassin. Its lame to throw in the option of going in and killing everyone, beating the level in 5 minutes.

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Keltiks
Hitman 2 would have been alot better if you could only beat the levels Silent Assassin. Its lame to throw in the option of going in and killing everyone, beating the level in 5 minutes.

yeah...it was a good game, but it was way too freakin hard being all stealthy. The game set it up to kind of force you to run in and kill everyone (which makes the game a cakewalk)

OUberLord
10-30-2002, 11:21 AM
theres only two levels i cant get Silent Assassin in, otherwise stealthy isnt difficult at all.

symposiumx
10-30-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by OUberLord
theres only two levels i cant get Silent Assassin in, otherwise stealthy isnt difficult at all.

I guess it just aggrivates me when someoen sees you walking "too fast"so they all decide to kill you.
after seeing some annoying civilian running to the cops for the billionth time I lost my mind and starting doing "jack the ripper" on innocents. oh well ;)

OUberLord
10-30-2002, 03:10 PM
That and after sneaking around its always fun to go back to an older level with any gear you can and just kill everyone anyway :)

symposiumx
10-30-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by OUberLord
That and after sneaking around its always fun to go back to an older level with any gear you can and just kill everyone anyway :)

I jsut wish the graphics were state of the art, so that you could see some poor b*stard's face when he gives you that "oh holy sh*t!" look when you pull out a shotgun and stick it up his arse

Masta Chief
10-31-2002, 05:06 PM
I mean the game is great and I beat it and all. But if you were really a guard you wouldn't go, " Look that dude is running, he looks kinda funny running you know, SHOOT HIM!"