PDA

View Full Version : I hate NFL2K3 ...

RapmasterC
10-25-2002, 07:24 PM
It is soooooo frustrating when you're playing on-line and it starts it's sh*t on you. For one, if receivers dropped as many passes as they do in game, they wouldn't be playing in the NFL. Two, I'm sick of people taking QB sneeks right up the middle and having their O-line create a 10 yard wide whole and them run 50 yards for a touchdown. That is no way NEAR being realistic ... I don't know I thought it was a great game at first but now these problems are getting more and more on my nerves when I'm playing on-line ... :mad:

Zion
10-25-2002, 08:43 PM
NFL 2k3 requires mad skill. Weaklings need not apply!

ARONO129
10-26-2002, 12:12 AM
I traded NFL 2K3 for Madden 2003.

The announcer in 2K3 has a bizarre voice and is annoying. No custom camera angles? What's up with that?

Madden is simply a better game this year. I know 2K3 can be played online but if I had to listen to that commentators' voice again I would rip my speakers out.

XBX_Junior_XBX
10-26-2002, 12:15 AM
oh well you have to be pacient when you are playing this game. I know it gets on the nervous sometimes but you need just to relax and have fun. That's what I do everyday!!! : P

RapmasterC
10-27-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Zion
NFL 2k3 requires mad skill. Weaklings need not apply!

Heh ... hilarious. I've taken on some peeps with very good records. Give me a game sometime and I'll show you the definition of skill.

Zion
10-27-2002, 11:29 AM
Why should I bother? You said yourself you can't handle the game. I need a challenge.

RapmasterC
10-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Why should I bother? You said yourself you can't handle the game. I need a challenge.

Liar. I never said I couldn't handle the game. Get your facts straight bud. :rolleyes:

Zion
10-27-2002, 09:44 PM
Here's a direct quote from your post:

For one, if receivers dropped as many passes as they do in game, they wouldn't be playing in the NFL. Two, I'm sick of people taking QB sneeks right up the middle and having their O-line create a 10 yard wide whole and them run 50 yards for a touchdown.

Learn to catch the ball, learn to play defense, then we can talk......Bud.

RapmasterC
10-27-2002, 10:10 PM
LoL you crack me up. You try to talk tough but have Disney characters in your avatar and sig. LOL ;) Oh well ... I have a life tho ya know so I can't spend my whole day getting as good as I can at this game. Oh, and I said they drop the ball. Meaning that I do CATCH the ball but then I get hit and they drop it. I do know how to catch and play D. ;)

xboxteen
10-30-2002, 06:46 AM
NFL 2k3 requires mad skill. Weaklings need not apply! I agreed

DZNUTZ
11-04-2002, 01:10 PM
bwaaahaha..

i don't see any of u big talkers challenging me.
:confused:

then again...i don't belive in sucide ..so i don't blame ya'll.:)

RudedogX
11-04-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
bwaaahaha..

i don't see any of u big talkers challenging me.
:confused:

then again...i don't belive in sucide ..so i don't blame ya'll.:)

I suppose me challenging you and getting my ass beat will just make me better to beat up on these guys then! Or would that just make me cannon fodder?:confused:

ash
11-06-2002, 02:13 AM
i think madden is better too, but i got rid of it and am practicing very hard with 2k3 just for live. i don't even think the graphics are that much better. the player's bodies look better on 2k3, but the field and stadiums are sooo much better in madden. all the players faces (that i heard were so great)look like they have downs syndrom and the tackling animations are annoying. and what's with the pass protection, or lack of, i should say. everyone complains that madden has been saying the same crap for years, but 2k is the same way. "you can't teach that." i've heard that since 2k. oh well, it's mute. i'm learning this lesser crap for live. stupid ea.

ARONO129
11-08-2002, 06:16 PM
I think Madden is still the best and even SEGA agrees.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/376/376646p1.html

Pipetender
11-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Hmmm...............:confused:

ash
11-09-2002, 12:39 AM
i've changed my mind. 2k3 is better than madden. i finally got the hang of it. you have to switch into the wr's and control the catch to eliminate the drops. the more i play the more i like. stil not ready to go online yet though.

scarecrow kfj
11-11-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ARONO129
I traded NFL 2K3 for Madden 2003.

The announcer in 2K3 has a bizarre voice and is annoying. No custom camera angles? What's up with that?

Madden is simply a better game this year. I know 2K3 can be played online but if I had to listen to that commentators' voice again I would rip my speakers out.

You dont think maddens voice is annoying? What its not played out enough for you? Its only been the same thing for how many years. I cant even stand monday night football with him on there.

Now yes in NFL2k3 you need skills and timing. Yes you drop a few balls but in other games every drive you could get a 89 yard touchdown. So for this one you actualy have to think and pick diff plays and work.. Hell isnt that what you buy a game for anyhow , for a challebg?

ARONO129
11-12-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj

You dont think maddens voice is annoying? What its not played out enough for you? Its only been the same thing for how many years. I cant even stand monday night football with him on there.

Now yes in NFL2k3 you need skills and timing. Yes you drop a few balls but in other games every drive you could get a 89 yard touchdown. So for this one you actualy have to think and pick diff plays and work.. Hell isnt that what you buy a game for anyhow , for a challebg?

Yes Madden's voice is annoying but not nearly as bad as the guy doing play by play on 2K3 and if you go to my link listed (Sega admits "total defeat") above you will see that Madden is destroying 2K3 in sales. I guess good old John isn't that annoying.

Look for NFL 2K3 to hit the clearout section of a store near you at $29.99