PDA

View Full Version : Total OPPOSITE Of Discouraging People To Buy XBOX!

TwizTID
11-14-2001, 06:44 PM
Well my story starts off with me and a couple of buddies goin to the local EB to play NFL Fever (which we did, and it was AWSOME) and to find out bout the XBOX. There was a new employee there which I had only seen about twice and had never talked to him, but he came up to me and asked if I had my XBOX reserved already and I said "HELL YEAH" and he started with "OH HELL YEAH, THAT'S THE WAY" so I look at him a bit weird and he says wut bout these guyz (My friends) and I say, no only 2 of 'em. Then he goes to the other two and tries to convince 'em, he asks if they have a PS2, and they say yes, and he tells them that they should trade it in towards an XBOX and get their bundle today, he goes on to say that PS2 sux compared to XBOX, which I agree with him on, but then he says that XBOX will beat out PS2 bad enough that there will only be new games for PS2 in Japan. Then he starts to convince them about the XBOX, he says that it can play DVD's and computer games! He continued to pursue them to get the XBOX!

I LOVE THE XBOX, but there's a limit to LOVING THE 'BOX when ur a electronics store employee. It's great that he's tryin to promote it, but there is a point where u can take it too far like his lies.

l Maximus l
11-14-2001, 07:04 PM
All I can say is: GOD BLESS THAT EMPLOYEE :D