PDA

View Full Version : New Sega Games??

Caspel
10-25-2002, 11:09 PM
Alright this concerns the newest Sega Games that were just released...

House of the Dead III
Toe Jam & Earl III: Mission to Earth

As you are all aware that both recieved bad scores from both IGN & Gamespot...

I would like to give out the information that Sega is a real hard company to work with to recieve products with and advertise with and I believe both IGN & Gamespot both don't recieve products that often from Sega and seem to favor the grading down of their games...IGN recieved huge benefits by over advertising and grading up on Wreckless.

House of Dead III is 2 games in one...
You recieve House of Dead III and House of Dead II
For that it should atleast recieve a 7.5, but yet both sites credit that it had the addition of the HoDII but don't really account it to the game. They say it improved from the 2nd game in the series but yet grade it down even though it is the most graphical and best one out of the series.

They say they both love the old Toe Jam & Earl series and seem to say that this is like the old classic but yet grade it very minimal.

I would just like to show you all this info I know of and how they are very biased against some developers and publishers.

Even though I don't have these games I believe both are marketed towards different gamers and it seems the same type of gamers at IGN and Gamespot review the wrong type of genres. Most Gamespot and IGN writers are PS2 Fanboys looking for the next GTA:III or GT:III and of couse House of Dead III and Toe Jam & Earl III aren't neither so both are lowered down due to they don't qualify for the Grand Theft Auto series.

Toe Jam & Earl is marketed towards the women and younger age group so that the Xbox can hope to captivate more of a expansive crowd.

Hope that you all take for what it is.

kachingtensor
10-26-2002, 10:53 AM
I used to spend some time at IGN, even back when that fatsh*t Tal used to post fairly often, and I believe that Nintendroid morons hold the most sway there.

"IGN, home of the Soul Calibur 2 is Gamecube exclusive rumour! Thank you for your moneys, plz!!"

IGN Xbox has been underloved for a looong time (even though site admin Peer got an Xbox to play Halo, they say). In fact, Hilary Goldstein is probably on the IGNorant-sluts' chopping block right now, for that glowing Deathrow review she wrote and put up. Wouldn't want to push the dreaded Xbox too hard now, would they? ;)

Gamespot has been dead-anti-Xbox from Day One. The PC slugs there have been especially duplicitous in spewing out anti-Xbox games propaganda. It's like they are jealous or something!!!!!:D

:rolleyes: :p :confused: :eek: :o

Mercury
10-26-2002, 11:06 AM
Hilary Goldstein is a dumb beatch either way.

I laugh at anyone would give IGN or Gamespot a dime for their crap service.