PDA

View Full Version : EGM=PS2 Panboys

Masterchief1018
10-26-2002, 02:29 PM
This is one of the reasons why I have stopped suscribing to EGM, they always do this kind of ***** and it ****es me off. Ok... the3y gave MOH great scores and said it would be better with multiplayer. The Xbox version HAS multi player and is basically the same god damn game and it gets lower scores? EGM can go to hell IGM.

Masterchief1018
10-26-2002, 02:31 PM
Sorry all, this was meant as a reply under the thread about the EGM reviews. :confused:

Brevity
10-26-2002, 04:08 PM
Can I buy an F for 100$ please Alex. lol

y2kash_14
10-26-2002, 04:52 PM
yeah..........PS2 Panboys really make me pucking mad :rolleyes:

Variation-XBA
10-26-2002, 07:54 PM
**Beats a dead horse with a stick**

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/laughing/icon_smile_lachuh.gif

SPARTAN VI
10-26-2002, 08:24 PM
EGM doesn't come even close to the level of PS2 fanboyISM as the morons and idiots at.............GAMEPRO! They pi55 the hell outta me! I think they are the only MULTI PLAT mag that didn't give Halo or more, the XBOX what it really deserves! They were quick to shoot Halo down over MOH : Frontline saying it outdoes Halo. GOD, they even gave MOH a perfect and Halo got a 4.5 on controls because they are too moronic to know how to drive a Warthog. As of now, there are no "GOOD" magazines. The only magazine that is accurate to my taste is PCGAMER, they rate exactly like me. Sorry, multi-plat mags suck, OXM aint that good either, just stick with your own opinions...

Koopa
10-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
EGM doesn't come even close to the level of PS2 fanboyISM as the morons and idiots at.............GAMEPRO! They pi55 the hell outta me! I think they are the only MULTI PLAT mag that didn't give Halo or more, the XBOX what it really deserves! They were quick to shoot Halo down over MOH : Frontline saying it outdoes Halo. GOD, they even gave MOH a perfect and Halo got a 4.5 on controls because they are too moronic to know how to drice a Warthog. As of now, there are no "GOOD" magazines. The only magazine that is accurate to my taste is PCGAMER, they rate exactly like me. Sorry, multi-plat mags suck, OXM aint that good either, just stick with your own opinions...

...and then The Lord invented the Internet, and all his creatures could read multiple reviews from many sources for free, discuss games with their fellow gamers, and make informed choices based on their newfound knowledge.

:D

yup just gimme OXM for the demos (which have sucked, lately:( ), and ill get my news on a daily basis for free online, instead of monthly from some biased morons.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-27-2002, 01:14 AM
Wow, Koopa...well said

BigGamer X
10-27-2002, 09:55 AM
OF course CNN has EGM's head honcho "Shu" on once a week to give game reviews. CNN is obviously biased against MS:mad: Wonder if this has anything to do with it......

Knight
10-27-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
EGM doesn't come even close to the level of PS2 fanboyISM as the morons and idiots at.............GAMEPRO! They pi55 the hell outta me! I think they are the only MULTI PLAT mag that didn't give Halo or more, the XBOX what it really deserves! They were quick to shoot Halo down over MOH : Frontline saying it outdoes Halo. GOD, they even gave MOH a perfect and Halo got a 4.5 on controls because they are too moronic to know how to drive a Warthog. As of now, there are no "GOOD" magazines. The only magazine that is accurate to my taste is PCGAMER, they rate exactly like me. Sorry, multi-plat mags suck, OXM aint that good either, just stick with your own opinions...

That's why I will never read GamePro! And the last time I got EGM was for the Halo2 preview will not get it agian(maybe if they get a big preview for Halo3)! MOH: AA is alot better then MOH: FL why can't the XBox get MOH: AA?? For now on I'm only reading OXM, XBN, PCGamer and if some magazine gets a big preview for Halo3 only then will I buy a other magazine!!

Nameless
10-27-2002, 04:33 PM
Masterchief1018= Xbox Panboy ;).
/\
|
|
With a name like that you should not be calling anyone a fanboy.