PDA

View Full Version : Beat Deathrow...

AcidJazz
10-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Still got one team to challenge, but already won the championship..!
Starting playing on Medium difficulty level...:D

Team List:
Blitzers
Sea Cats
Protectors
Convicts
Black Dragons
Marines
Crushers
NukeHeads
Sandraiders
Disciples
Demons
Mrecs
Sentinels
First Blitzers

4 Hidden Teams:
Angels
The Droids
Slashers
Titans

studepaber
10-26-2002, 08:57 PM
I haven't beaten any of the hidden teams yet, but have also beaten the game on easy level, on medium I'm in the last division but keep getting beatens by the sentinels. On hard I've won once and gotten my arse handed to me numerous times. Is there also a hidden extreme level? I thought I heard one of the developers talking about it in a forum, maybe not.

AcidJazz
10-26-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
I haven't beaten any of the hidden teams yet, but have also beaten the game on easy level, on medium I'm in the last division but keep getting beatens by the sentinels. On hard I've won once and gotten my arse handed to me numerous times. Is there also a hidden extreme level? I thought I heard one of the developers talking about it in a forum, maybe not.

Yes, there is one, you could see it under Unlockables section...

datalink7
10-28-2002, 01:22 AM
Do you have any impressions on the game?

AcidJazz
10-28-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by datalink7
Do you have any impressions on the game?

Impressions..? I'm HOOKED, this is the best game i've played since Halo and I'm very picky on games. It's a total balst and I recommend everybody picking this game up.
I just beat the game on medium(and on easy earlier) and going on hard now. There are so many unlockables that it will keep you busy for a long while. Also system link option and multiplayer are great. I'm so happy with this game that Deathrow is all I could think about right now...:)

fausenbaug
10-28-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz

Impressions..? I'm HOOKED, this is the best game i've played since Halo and I'm very picky on games. It's a total balst and I recommend everybody picking this game up.
I just beat the game on medium(and on easy earlier) and going on hard now. There are so many unlockables that it will keep you busy for a long while. Also system link option and multiplayer are great. I'm so happy with this game that Deathrow is all I could think about right now...:)

Even better than moto gp...:eek:

borka105
10-28-2002, 02:09 PM
yeah, I want to know the answer to that question too :) .

-Borka105

AcidJazz
10-28-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by borka105
yeah, I want to know the answer to that question too :) .

-Borka105

lol, I think I compared Deathrow to Halo on purpose to show how much hooked I am..:D
Actually Halo was never my absolute favorite.
MotoGP and Deathrow are different games, so it's hard to compare.
I would say that MotoGP is the best racer out there and Deathrow is the best sports/fighting game I ever played.
They're both great games, both have awesome graphics, tight gameplay, custom soundtrack feature, system link support.
And both of them are must buys.
Now that I think about it those two games are the only ones that kept me playing for over 4-5 hours straight. Even Halo did not bring me this kind of a joy.
:p

fausenbaug
10-28-2002, 02:21 PM
Ah, the joy of video gaming;)

Shiz_96
10-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Wow..you are really excited about this game. More joy than Halo. That's a bold statement. I'm gettin it tommorow.

AcidJazz
10-29-2002, 08:09 AM
There was nothing much said about Deathrow prior to its release, and Ubi Soft is doing a very poor job publishing the game. Deathrow was created by a group of 9(!!!) developers from Sweden and it's understandable that Ubi does not want to take the risk of stocking up the retailers with copies of Deathrow and then watch those collect dust on the store shelves.
That does not make Deathrow any less great of a game though. I wish people realize this and support developers by buying this awesome product.

Shiz_96
10-29-2002, 02:58 PM
I sold out almost everywhere...I might have to travel some for this one. Sounds worth it to me though.

EHWfedPres
10-29-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Shiz_96
More joy than Halo.

Well if your by yourself, and already beat Halo, there's little to no joy to be found...Halo is only really fun with 8 people or more...Deathrow is a fuking blast with only me and a friend.

Shiz_96
10-29-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Well if your by yourself, and already beat Halo, there's little to no joy to be found...Halo is only really fun with 8 people or more...
Are you kiddin me? I play 2v2 CTF all the time with my friends. It's still the best xbox game avail. Maybe you've never played on System Link where there's always games to be found also. Either way...you don't need 8 peeps or more to have fun.

yall
11-04-2002, 03:26 PM
I got it. Its great. I've been thinking about it all day. Hell, I even want to skip band practice to play

Shiz_96
11-05-2002, 03:56 AM
This game is crazy fun. You only get 100 unlock credits on easy so I skipped it and beat it on medium with Blitzers then Protectors and now Marines. I have tons of crap unlocked already. I just hope more people start playin it on XBC or Gamespy.

Jacob
11-07-2002, 09:20 PM
This game is THE BEST Game for xbox. OMG I am so addictive.
)(!#*_!@@_(!@)

SURPRISE HIT FOR THE XBOX

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 12:12 PM
I got it thursday night and already beat the first blitzers on easy (just to get them in the unlocks menu so I can unlock them when i get credits). I also beat the first blitzers on medium with a friend. I unlocked the Slashers last night and im going to play the Titians and Anges after I unlock a few more things. The Droids suck, so i'll save them for last.

Calvmann
11-17-2002, 07:29 PM
this game is awesome, everybody should go pick it up...I got it friday night and played with 2 friends for about 6 hours yesterday. Now I can't play till next week (Thanksgiving Break) because of midterms, I'm going to go crazy...BTW The titans own me!!! any suggestions?

Calvmann
11-17-2002, 10:55 PM
in multiplayer we have trouble doing one timers. It usually doinks off the rim or the player doesn't catch it at all...Any tips or anything, even not on one timers. I guess I need to read the manual, maybe it'll help.

Calvmann
11-17-2002, 11:04 PM
in multiplayer we have trouble doing one timers. It usually doinks off the rim or the player doesn't catch it at all...Any tips or anything, even not on one timers. I guess I need to read the manual, maybe it'll help.