PDA

View Full Version : Dead Or Alive Volleyball Pushed Back :(

Infinite
10-26-2002, 11:52 PM
I work at gamestop and in our computers it says doa volleyball is now coming out in febuary. hate yo break it to you guys who didnt know:(

Ninja Scroll
10-26-2002, 11:59 PM
WTF!? :confused: Your still around here? I thought you got banned early in da year for all dat fake WWF RAW crap you were doing!!!:eek:

Infinite
10-27-2002, 12:03 AM
damn who woulda thought people would still remember that:(
bythe way that was my lil brother. lol. He told me all about it. Sorry we were kinda in on it together.
I was working on a project using photoshop and he was like "bet you cant combine these pics.etc...etc....)

so sorry on his behalf and on my behalf.

but I own his ass now. hehe

im here to post all release dates early releases and push backs straight from my computer.

Ill also tell you guys what games are coming out next year that you guys dont even know yet ;)

Ninja Scroll
10-27-2002, 12:05 AM
I highly doubt you can tell us things we dont already know junior.:rolleyes: Just make sure you dont post no fake RAW2 pics.:rolleyes:

Shorezy
10-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Well thanks for the info man. We're just gunna have to be patient.....try anyway:confused:

Goku_69
10-27-2002, 10:13 AM
I like the new sig Ninja.:cool:

Laxeph
10-27-2002, 11:25 AM
Who cares how he types in a forum. He may be a good typer but too lazy to type well in a forum. And even if he is a crappy typer, that doesn't mean he doesn't work at Gamestop. Nice Logic.

Knight
10-27-2002, 03:02 PM
I hate delays!! I want to play the game this year!!

Infinite
10-27-2002, 07:31 PM
first off Motoko you must be pretty dumb. I work @ gameSTOP
not gameSPOT. BIG difference

I sell games I dont write editorials.

also good news doa volleyball has just been pushed up to january

Knight
10-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
first off Motoko you must be pretty dumb. I work @ gameSTOP
not gameSPOT. BIG difference

I sell games I dont write editorials.

also good news doa volleyball has just been pushed up to january

Just Ignore that jerk!

l Maximus l
10-27-2002, 08:13 PM
It appears that I'll have to wait longer to try on those friggin' bunny ears... :(

GokuX
10-27-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
It appears that I'll have to wait longer to try on those friggin' bunny ears... :(

LOL maybe if you'd buy some for your wife you wouldn't have to wait.

Leviathon
10-28-2002, 09:46 AM
I don't mind delays that much.... As long as they make the game better.... Of course, however, I don't want them delaying forever.

I guess I really don't care a whole lot, since the most games that I have ever owned for one system was 6.