PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest Things...

TwizTID
11-14-2001, 10:13 PM
Wut will be the hardest things to go through tommorow...i think (along with Maximus, probablly) that it'll be when I run outta booze and gotta go to the liqour store to pick up sum more...it'll stop me from blastin a **** alien in Halo or cuttin off a car in PGR! ARGH! Or maybe openin the packages...yeah...today when I opened my games it was so HARD, they put them on there so that a drunk guy that's rippin away can't get to the game! I think that it'll be really hard on me not seein my gurl friend for the rest of the day, I'll be barricaded in my room with my XBOX! Actually it'll probablly gonna be so hard to focus on my teachers as they ramble on for hours that seem endless...especially my math teacher, he is so **** borin, stupid Math 12! But wut's gonna be ur hardest part!

Marc
11-15-2001, 12:26 AM
The hardest thing for me will be TEACHING all day tomorrow before I go pick up my xbox...the guys at EB are going to Redmond for the xbox midnight launch so they aren't opening early. I'll have to wait all **** day to go get it, so it won't be until about 6:15.