PDA

View Full Version : help with dead to rights chapter 5

AppoX
10-27-2002, 08:27 AM
i am in chapter 5, the graveyard. i have having much difficulty with this chapter. i can get past the frist part but i end up losing tons of my life to that helicopter. is there ne way to kill it or do u just have to try and do ur best and hide from it? this game so faris on my top 5 list for xbox games.

hook-worm J
10-27-2002, 09:52 AM
Just hide from it, make sure there is a building or another object between you and the helicopter. And do this while you take out the clowns, oh, and remember, use human sheilds ! :D

AppoX
10-28-2002, 07:24 PM
jesus! chapter 5 is hard! i have gotten to just about every differnt place and get stuck there. i am now where u r coming out of the tunnel and he is like, "there are snipers everywhere" there are only about 5 guys and i got full health and half armor but i can't seem to kill them. that sniper rifle is ****ty too.

RudedogX
10-29-2002, 12:49 PM
Try and take out the guy straight in front of the tunnel first. You'll eventually need to make your way over to the right platformed hill. There will be a switch there that will open the gate. Get through the gate and you're past that part.