PDA

View Full Version : Kakuto Chojin a joke or what?

Afro Aura
10-27-2002, 11:06 AM
What the hells going on with this Kakuto Chojin I thought this was going to be our Virtua Fighter, but looking as some movies I just downloaded the games a joke

You've got people flying in the air from a single punch it looks so stupid then theres the bullet time pleasseeee the game just looks so weak aaarrgghh it's killing me, please could someone make a REAL beat 'em up for the XBOX maybe in the style of VF where the moves look a bit real, none of this silly one punch or kick and I fly to the moon crap

I'll get Mortal Kombat because it looks like a laugh with those movies I've seen

Anyway tell me what do you think

Laxeph
10-27-2002, 11:21 AM
I couldn't reply. I haven't even heard of this game let alone seen the movie.

Liquid Gears
10-27-2002, 01:32 PM
This game looks sweet!! If you think this game looks bad, then you REALLY belong away from fighting games!!

DIGITAL
10-27-2002, 02:28 PM
i allso think this game looks sweet ,i just hope its better then doa3:)

Afro Aura
10-27-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
This game looks sweet!! If you think this game looks bad, then you REALLY belong away from fighting games!!
Dude I love my beat 'em ups but come on this game sucks.

Maybe I'm the only one who plays Virtua Fighter in here because if you've played VF you'll know where I'm coming from

Woocifer
10-27-2002, 04:24 PM
I agree this game looks like flakey cheese. It does not look at all like a deep and interesting fighter that is fluid and intuative...

Looks like all those junk fighting games that came out on the 3D0 hahahaha

spliffdUP
10-27-2002, 04:34 PM
The graphics look really good but I know this game is gonna be a dissapointment.

Afro Aura
10-27-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Woocifer
I agree this game looks like flakey cheese. It does not look at all like a deep and interesting fighter that is fluid and intuative...

Looks like all those junk fighting games that came out on the 3D0 hahahaha
OH! less of that I had a 3DO
Come on Street Fighter and Samurai Showdown were pretty cool game on there.......OK maybe the only good fighting games on there lol

Shadow20002
10-27-2002, 06:17 PM
I'm am very hype about this game but sadly, when i go to the EB to look for something, i saw a trailer of Kakuto Chojin....i can tell you something...the fighting style is in the same way of Tekken. Like the way of saying of Afro Aura, when you do a little punch, your ennemy will float in the air. They are also everyone call "a la matrix-style" when you do a good amount of damage to your opponent. I must reconsider if i gonna buy this one or not... :rolleyes:

HaloMasterVI
10-27-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

OH! less of that I had a 3DO
Come on Street Fighter and Samurai Showdown were pretty cool game on there.......OK maybe the only good fighting games on there lol

SSF2:Turbo was awesome on 3do, Samurai Shodown was good, but voices were scratchy and the zooming was choppy. Actually, my fav fighting game on 3do was Way of the Warrior, which was THRASHED in reviews!

HaloMasterVI
10-27-2002, 08:51 PM
O, and I agree with the original poser...I saw old previews of KC and it LOOKED good, I saw gameplay movies and it looks incredibly shallow and lame. Especially that high pitched fat guy!

Highlite23
10-27-2002, 09:18 PM
I think passing judgment on a game that hasn't even been released is a little premature.

Looks good, we shall see how it plays.

Knight
10-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Tao Feng going to be a better fighting game any way!!

SPARTAN VI
10-27-2002, 10:53 PM
Well they went nuts with the bump-mapping. The dudes abs look like some platered it on... looks like a sleeper. Unless they eliminate the jerky animation and odd physics...Ah well, I'll rent it.

Koopa
10-27-2002, 11:04 PM
Idunno much about this...the only fighting games i'm looking forward to are mortal kombat and soul calibur 2 (but i'm not a huge fighting game fan so what do i know?):D

KviK
10-27-2002, 11:27 PM
this game has poor gameplay just like doa3. Not buying it.

Bigwig
10-28-2002, 01:53 AM
I have seen the movie too and I dont think it will be better then DOA3 or VF4 but it will be better then Tekken 4.

FuNkY mOnK
10-28-2002, 06:14 AM
here's some vidieo (http://xbox.gamezone.com/topframe/extlink.htm?Link=http://www.gamesdomain.co.uk/movies/1034.html) on this game, what's good about it that the publisher is Microsoft, so, only on xbox.

Afro Aura
10-28-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
I think passing judgment on a game that hasn't even been released is a little premature.

Looks good, we shall see how it plays.
Dude I know it's not released yet, what I wanted was someone else's thoughts about the game through the movies or which ever way they saw the game

looking at it right now I don't think it'll change that much

but who knows it may just shock me, maybe the movies where there just to stir up this post lol

Dre
10-28-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by KviK
this game has poor gameplay just like doa3. Not buying it.

So you coming back from the future to warn us? How do you know the game has poor gameplay if its not out yet?