PDA

View Full Version : Get in touch with new Xbox Owners in your area? here's how

SquirrelJam
11-14-2001, 11:05 PM
Hey guys. When you're waiting in line for your Xbox, you should take the oppotunity to trade names and numbers so you can link-up and do multiplayer.

I just made up some small piece ads, advertising this notion along with my email address. Here's my example:

Want to get into “multiplayer”? If you’re looking for fellow XBOX owners to link-up with and do HALO co-op missions, CTF, deathmatch, or play sports and do racing, get in touch! I’ve got a spare TV and a link cable. {email address here}

Then hand them out.

This is a way to find local xbox owners for some possible multiplayer competition. I have a pre-order so just before I go get it, I'm gonna run by the Best Buy line and see if there are any interested gamers. You might want to do like wise in your local area.

Just a thought. Good luck and have fun tomorrow!!

RPGr
11-14-2001, 11:27 PM
Wow, great idea. Too bad I don't have to wait in line anymore.

Marc
11-15-2001, 12:16 AM
Yeah, that's also a way for you to get your throat slit and your house robbed by some psycho. Call me cynical, but I think it's moronic to think that it's safe to hand out your personal information like that. Then again, a little human competition is usually a good thing...