PDA

View Full Version : TiME SPLiTTERS 2 players...

Liquidmc
10-27-2002, 07:40 PM
Sups all.. I just recently bought Time Splitters 2 and there is something i noticed about the game and I just want to know if everyone has this problem. Say you are playing a game and ememies are around, does your crosshairs aways aim right about the guys head?? So if you were to shoot, you would just miss his head? And what does Auto Aim actually do? Cause I have turned it on and off and i see no difference in play.. Does it only work in certain game modes or something? Or is my game just ****ed up?

Thanks all

Slacker
10-27-2002, 11:11 PM
I don't have those problems I don't have my cross hairs on all the time thats just for when you want to Aim at a camera or something I just point my gun and shoot , Auto Aim I noticed to work better in story mode, an awesome trainer for learning how to shoot is the Fend off the Living Dead Challenge , after a while you will get Head shots 80% of the time or more,

Liquidmc
10-28-2002, 11:01 AM
So auto aim, if on would automaticly aim to the closest guy to you? Maybe it doesn't work if the crosshairs on..? If you don't use the crosshairs, how do you know where you are shooting? Don't you find it harder?

Thanks

Slacker
10-28-2002, 12:26 PM
I don't find it harder , only because I played Golden Eye for ever, it is a little harder without but both ways can be hard, I started out using the cross hairs , and I don't think auto Aim would work with the cross hairs ,

Liquidmc
10-28-2002, 06:53 PM
Does anyone know if auto aim actually does anything?!? If so, what?? Cause i continue to turn it on and off and I never notice a difference.. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Slacker
10-28-2002, 06:58 PM
I noticed Auto Aim working today , I noticed it worked on Enemies at a Distant, I Noticed my gun moving to aim, just a little bit but they were moving