PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur II

EHWfedPres
10-27-2002, 09:24 PM
I think i want this game cause i played it for the first time at the arcade last week when i went for deathrow for about the 25th time and they still didnt get the fuker in...so i played as some dude with a long stick and beat the crap out of my friend in 3 fights before he picked a dude with an s-word (SNL celebrity jeopardy!) and taught me a lesson...but that was only the original, so is the dude with the long stick gonna be in SC2?

dronezero
10-29-2002, 06:38 PM
His name is Kilik and yes he is going to be in SC2. He is the only guy that I play with.

samslophead
11-19-2002, 04:41 PM
It's too bad that Maxi isn't going to be in 2.......he's not right?

Shadow20002
11-22-2002, 02:26 PM
Maxi is still there. Now there are overall 16 characters to choose. When i go the arcade, i can't stop playing this game, it's soo much fun and addictive. ;)

Mstangjl324
11-25-2002, 12:11 PM
When is soul caliber 2 coming out and for what systems? I have Mortal Kombat DA right now and its hella fun, how much better can soul caliber get? Also does n e one know who the 2 hidden characters in Mortal Kombat are. I have not figured out how to unlock them although I have heard from several sources saying that they are there. Im not sure where.

Shadow20002
11-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Mstangjl324
When is soul caliber 2 coming out and for what systems? I have Mortal Kombat DA right now and its hella fun, how much better can soul caliber get? Also does n e one know who the 2 hidden characters in Mortal Kombat are. I have not figured out how to unlock them although I have heard from several sources saying that they are there. Im not sure where.

I think you must get some huge number of coins to unlock in the krypt.

Knight
11-25-2002, 05:55 PM
Why do the arcades around here suck & never get any thing new?

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Mstangjl324
When is soul caliber 2 coming out and for what systems? I have Mortal Kombat DA right now and its hella fun, how much better can soul caliber get? Also does n e one know who the 2 hidden characters in Mortal Kombat are. I have not figured out how to unlock them although I have heard from several sources saying that they are there. Im not sure where. Comes to all systems. I am interested in it since the first one was great. I have the gut feeling it won't be much better.

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 08:33 PM
Lol, i kicked some dude's áss last time i played Soul Calibur at the arcade...i started playing and he asked if he could play, so i said sure. I spent one dollar, he spent about 5. I should have stuck with Kilik, but i went to the dude witht he sword, and the guy who does the backflip...

samslophead
12-02-2002, 10:22 AM
when is SC 2 coming to the xbox

Shadow20002
12-03-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by samslophead
when is SC 2 coming to the xbox

Maybe in Spring 2003 or later in this year... I hear a little about it.

GreenFireX
12-04-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

Maybe in Spring 2003 or later in this year... I hear a little about it.

i cant wait for this game. soul calibur imo is the best fighting game ever.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm hopin' the grafics will murder the Arcades. I'm not sayin' that the Arcades really bad, but I can see the XBox version having way better grafics.

Anyway...

Nobody will be dissapointed with Soul Calibur II. Great game!

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 12:30 AM
yea. i htink since it will be ported, it wont get the epic scores it got on the dreamcast.

As for kilik, he's the main character and will be in the second one. so will mitsurugi, ivy and a bunch more.

the guy with the numchucks.....ummm......maxi, wont be in the second one, but, it will still have a "parody" of him(another guy with relativly the same moves). this has been done for a lot of characters, but my precious ivy is left untouched (you're all dead);)

GreenFireX
12-17-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
the guy with the numchucks.....ummm......maxi, wont be in the second one, but, it will still have a "parody" of him(another guy with relativly the same moves). this has been done for a lot of characters, but my precious ivy is left untouched (you're all dead);)

No No No you got it all wrong. Mitsurugi all the way. and i thought maxi was in sc 2?:confused: oh well i never liked him anyways. does anyone know any good sc 2 sites.

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 05:29 PM
mitsurugi grew a beard in sc2

GreenFireX
12-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
mitsurugi grew a beard in sc2

He will still kick ass. He has a beard in my sig.:D

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 05:43 PM
it's not as bushy as in the game............

IVY'S BETTER!