PDA

View Full Version : BC discovery read now!

Leo
10-28-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey!!

I contacted the developers of BC! I asked them how long they working on that game! They working for the game 2 YEARS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!

They said that they will relsease the game around 2003!

They will release some movies and screenshots of BC quite soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here there E-mail contact@intrepidgames.com

Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you sned them a messeag by E-mail They will not reply immediatly. You have to wai day or 2 days. Be Patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo 2 comes out in 2003 Christmas.
BC release date will be announced in 2003.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUberLord
10-28-2002, 02:35 PM
2 years isnt that long, hell Halo has been in one form of development or another since 1994.

JimmieDoogan
10-28-2002, 03:09 PM
I think with what BC is trying to accomplish it's going to take one hell of a ride to complete. Halo 2 is already pretty much set in stone (meaning they know what they want and how to accomplish it) but BC on the other hand is quite an adventure. It's not going to be a small game, not that halo 2 is... but the scale and type of game are SO different, that BC takes seemingly WAY more attention to detail than a straight action game. So I'm willing to bet that we don't see either FABLE or BC in the next year... it sucks seeing as how those two games are so higly anticapated, but that's how it goes. Especially with this Molenux character. He's always taken his time with development to ensure maximum enjoyment. Halo 2... well it just SEEMS like an easier game to make, mainly because it's a sequel.

Hugh_Jass
10-29-2002, 05:34 AM
Halo 2 is just a sequel. BC is a completely new game. I predict Halo 2 will be out a full year before BC.