PDA

View Full Version : Favourite not so good Game.

oddworld20-3000
10-28-2002, 09:33 PM
Hard to say but Blood Wake gets my vote.

carlbme
10-28-2002, 09:49 PM
Bloodwake gets mine as well.

It wasn't too bad. If the style of gameplay hadn't been done to death already then it might not of been a bad game.

Carnage
10-28-2002, 10:03 PM
Im torn between Test Drive and Bloodwake.
I enjoyed playing Bloodwake more, hell I even bought the thing.

But all the bickering the characters did in Test Drive were good for a laugh.
Ahh ill just say Bloodwake. :)

thatroger
10-28-2002, 11:27 PM
You're missing Cel Damage on that list. It's not that great of a game but it's fun to pop in for a half hour and relieve some nerves that you build up when you get mad at little brothers for taking the rocket launcher and blasting you with it even though you have a no rocket launcher semi truce thing going on on the prisoner map in Halo. I'll be surprised if anyone read that.

But seriously, Cel Damage isn't that bad once you get into it...at least for short lengths of time;)

Reclaimer
10-29-2002, 12:58 AM
I like Bloodwake, everything was good about it but 2 things.
First, it had no replay value. I beat it on the admiral setting, and I never wanted to play it again. Second, the multiplayer deathmatch. Since I had Halo, there was no point in having another Death match game. Sure there where some interesting things about Bloodwake on DM mode, but not as cool as Halo. Therefore I traded it in.
AFDS on the otherhand, sure it's not an awesome game. But it's pretty cool. 50+ missions keeps you engaged for a long time. Over 70 planes to choose from makes some variety. Yes, it's not a sim, and I think that most people where expecting a sim, but for what it's worth, the game is fun. There is some element of strategy, and there is challenge. The music is pretty neat to. I love that little jazz intro theme. I wish that game had a little more to make it more succesfull. It's a shame to see a game go to crap just for a few short comings.

WWF, what a waste of megabites. I was so pumped, I felt very disapointed with the game. The choice of wrestlers was so bizarre. Of coures the big names, but then the cavalcade of has beens and nobody's. THe AI was retarded, the computer fell for the same tricks everytime. The characters walked like they had a serious problem with their ass. This was the only the begining. Shame on them for making such a horrific game. I'm so jaded that I'm afraid of Raw2.

bballmaniac15
10-29-2002, 05:59 AM
Test Drive is the most underrated racing game... heck Id say its one of my favourite racing games EVER!

SkoalMint
10-29-2002, 07:34 AM
Well, I've only played about 4 of those games, but my favorite "not so good" game is Fuzion Frenzy. Personally, I think it is a pretty good party game, but I know alot of folks out there don't think it's very good.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-29-2002, 10:20 AM
BATMAN VENGEANCE gets my vote. BV could have been a cool game..if they upgraded the fighting engine, the fighting was dull, a batman game needs cool and flashy moves....the lock on was so annoying...It's got no replay value at all..Still it's one of my favorite batman games....they got everything else right but the fighting..

Dre
10-29-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by thatroger
You're missing Cel Damage on that list. It's not that great of a game but it's fun to pop in for a half hour and relieve some nerves that you build up when you get mad at little brothers for taking the rocket launcher and blasting you with it even though you have a no rocket launcher semi truce thing going on on the prisoner map in Halo.

LOL!

I think mine, which isn't on the poll, is Wreckless. I only played the demo of it, but from what I did play I thought the game was pretty cool. And I know alot of peeps on here where complaining that the game was lame.