PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 Sountrack

SkoalMint
10-29-2002, 05:33 AM
The music in this game was excellent. IMO, it was some of the best game music I have heard. I put it up there with Halo in that it really augmented the overall mood established by the story. If you're interested, you can now get the soundtrack on CD here (http://www.lynnemusic.com/hitman2.html).

[oXo]
11-04-2002, 05:31 PM
I have to agree. The soundtrack is extremely well crafted and fitting to this game and puts the dot over the i for an awesome experience. Can't imagine this game without it.
Classical soundtracks are the best I think since they are timeless and very powerful....just think of Star Wars;)

Only other soundtrack I can think of that comes even close is parts of the Deus Ex score (done on synthesizer).
Some of the trax here are just fantastic and again extremely fitting to that awesome game.

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by [oXo]

Classical soundtracks are the best I think since they are timeless and very powerful....

As far as movie soundtracks go with classical music I enjoy the Alien movies. I believe they were done by Horner.

As far as Hitman 2. The classical fit very well.

After playing the demo of Splinter Cell, I think the music was VERY well done and SO fitting (by Crystal Method).

S.C. Is going to be a MUST buy! (sorry for being off topic).