PDA

View Full Version : Who's getting Superman: The Man of Steel??

Knight
10-29-2002, 10:38 AM
I'm thinking of getting it!!

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2002, 10:41 AM
Not me foe'sho! I saw da movie demo on a OXM issue awhile ago and dat joint looks like some cut!

Knight
10-29-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Not me foe'sho! I saw da movie demo on a OXM issue awhile ago and dat joint looks like some cut!

In English man!!

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Knight

In English man!!

My bad!:o

Ninja English translation: I saw the SuperMan demo movie on a previous OXM issue and it looked like total crap!

Not to say the game wont be good, im just not getting it.:)

you know what I mean?

Knight
10-29-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

My bad!:o

Ninja English translation: I saw the SuperMan demo movie on a previous OXM issue and it looked like total crap!

Not to say the game wont be good, im just not getting it.:)

you know what I mean?

Next time you post use English!!

What will be the better game James Bond 007: Nightfire or Superman: The Man of Steel??

Leviathon
10-29-2002, 11:08 AM
According to reviews this is going to be the first Superman game that actually uses Superman, not some sub-par video game remake who can only fly for 10 seconds and who has to reload his super powers and other bull crap. :mad:

Being a superhero fan, I think this might find its way on my list if it lives up to be a true superman game.

Knight
10-29-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Leviathon
According to reviews this is going to be the first Superman game that actually uses Superman, not some sub-par video game remake who can only fly for 10 seconds and who has to reload his super powers and other bull crap. :mad:

Being a superhero fan, I think this might find its way on my list if it lives up to be a true superman game.

Should I get James Bond 007: Nightfire or Superman: The Man of Steel?? Or Should I get James Bond 007: Nightfire and wait to read the review in OXM for Superman??

Dre
10-29-2002, 11:36 AM
I think you should rent both and make up your mind after. Both have the possibility of being really good or flops.

Superman on the OXM discs was far from finished Ninja. The cities and skies will be much more "alive" once the game is done. OXM just showing us some early builds of the game.

Like Leviathon, I'm a super-hero fan, so I'll most definitely be keepin an eye out on this title. Its just, once XBL comes out, a game is going to have to be REALLY kickass (or any RPG! :)) if its only got single player.

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Knight

Next time you post use English!!

but I did,....sniff,sniff...:(

FuNkY mOnK
10-29-2002, 12:04 PM
The demo movie seemed it had too much to hide, with all that fast moving video and insane music, since when did Superman become techno man?

FuNkY mOnK
10-29-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
My dawg Ninja Explains to ya any language and you better learn it!:mad:
lets not get into this agian, Ninja and i have an understanding.:)

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

lets not get into this agian, Ninja and i have an understanding.:)

Naw homie, lil'Mickey is talkin bout "Knight", not you bro!:)

DZNUTZ
10-29-2002, 01:03 PM
bleh...
theirs never been any real good superman games to my knowledge.
and speaking of..a superhero is has basically everypower and only one weakness really doesn't intrigue me.

as far as super hero's go.
hes one of the lamest:rolleyes:

xXsupermanXx
10-29-2002, 02:39 PM
i saw the demo thing and it looks ok
i played the one for ps 1 an it kinda sucked
but this one looks like it might be ok

http://floatingpoint.no-ip.com/such/custom%20sig.jpg
http://floatingpoint.no-ip.com/graphical/xxsupermanxx.jpg

GokuX
10-29-2002, 02:50 PM
Another cursed franchise. I'll give it a rent at best.

Scarlet Spider
10-29-2002, 04:19 PM
im gunna get it. i guess it takes a diehard superhero fan to apreciete a video game. its just such an awsome feeling to me, even with batman vengance, wich most of you think is crap, to be the superhero and stuff. man i love it.

Bakeman
10-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Yesterday I just pre-ordered Splinter Cell and Superman Man of Steel

The Informer
10-29-2002, 11:52 PM
Never mention Superman to me, it brings back those memories of the N64 version.... *shudder*

DIGITAL
10-30-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by The Informer
Never mention Superman to me, it brings back those memories of the N64 version.... *shudder* i rember that crappy game!it blows

Knight
10-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
bleh...
theirs never been any real good superman games to my knowledge.
and speaking of..a superhero is has basically everypower and only one weakness really doesn't intrigue me.

as far as super hero's go.
hes one of the lamest:rolleyes:

Lets hope it's a good superman game because it would be nice if there was one good superman game!!