PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft & Micro Forté

Knight
10-29-2002, 11:30 AM
Microsoft & Micro Forté 10:23 AM - Robert "Apache" Howarth - Games: General News - (4)
Microsoft announced today that they've signed a deal with Micro Forté to make an exclusive title for the Xbox. Here's the poop:

“Microsoft Game Studios seeks out the best developers in the world to partner with, and our relationship with Micro Forté adds yet another high-caliber development house to our roster,” said Ed Fries, vice president of Xbox Game Content at Microsoft. “I can’t wait to see the results of its extraordinary game development skills combined with the power of the Xbox.”

“With every new project, our goal is to push the envelope in game development. We believe Microsoft shares this philosophy and look forward to working with it to bring gamers even more stellar Xbox titles to enjoy,” said John De Margheriti, president and CEO of Micro Forté.

http://www.ve3d.com/

Dre
10-29-2002, 11:32 AM
Never heard of this company...what have they made that I'd know?

Knight
10-29-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Never heard of this company...what have they made that I'd know?

Our Games micro forté > games > our games
BigWorld Technology
BigWorld is a unique approach to massively multiplayer gaming that allows thousands of people to play in the same world while solving the challenges of typical online gaming: bandwidth, load balancing and level of detail

Citizen Zero
Citizen Zero is a massively multiplayer third person adventure/action game with the strong character development components of RPG style games, set in the future on a distant solar system.

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout: Tactics is a squad-based, third person tactical combat game with RPG character development and a mission-based story line.

Enemy Infestation
Enemy Infestation is a frantic third-person isometric real-time sci-fi horror strategy game mixed with a healthy dose of action and a fight for survival.

http://www.microforte.com/games/index.htm

carlbme
10-29-2002, 12:08 PM
Never really heard from them either. But Fallout:Tatics was a pretty good game.

Leviathon
10-29-2002, 12:10 PM
I've never heard of them either, but the genre of gaming sounds right up my ally.