PDA

View Full Version : BloodRayne Questions

OUberLord
10-29-2002, 12:42 PM
Ive gotten to beliar and Wulf in bloodrayne does anyone know how to kill beliar???

symposiumx
10-30-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by OUberLord
Ive gotten to beliar and Wulf in bloodrayne does anyone know how to kill beliar???

OK. I just beat the game lastnight. I am guessing that I don't have to tell you that Beliar is one Freakin' B@stard!!

I tried everything to kill him, and failed. FINALLY, I tried this:

when the level starts, don't even bother with Wulf. just go up to Beliar and unload all your weapons into him (try to keep Beliar inbetween you and Wulf (so that Wulf will shoot him also)).
you have to hit beliar in the heart area to hurt him, and NO melee attacks work.

kill him before he "grows" too big...then go after Wulf.

Hope that works. If anyone knows a better way...share it!

The game was great! Every level got better and better. Good mix of action, killing, and some other little side stuff (mech type combat at times, running for your life, some limited puzzle, ect)

xbox1
11-03-2002, 07:37 PM
is this the level where if u cut/shoot the guys there will be more of em?if this is the level can u explain a little more detailed?

symposiumx
11-04-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by xbox1
is this the level where if u cut/shoot the guys there will be more of em?if this is the level can u explain a little more detailed?

no xbox1. The level you are refering to is where you are trapped in this circular room, with the vampire making copies of himself if you "kill" any of the starting 3.

here is what you do. run around the room in a wide circle and attack the support beams. after like 3 hits on one, it will break. continue with the reast and the floor collapses.

you will be in the same room, one level down. do the same thing again on the new support structures. this done, you will pass the level.

note. I find it a lot easier to run and hit each structure ONCE and keep running. don't stop to destroy one (as the guy will get you).

any more help, just ask

xbox1
11-05-2002, 10:47 AM
what does the support beams look like?

also on the level where u get to get in the big robot,i have the godmode cheat but i still can die!

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 10:58 AM
what does the support beams look like?

also on the level where u get to get in the big robot,i have the godmode cheat but i still can die!

the beams are woodish looking, then some down from the sides of the room at about 45 degree angles. they are basically the only things in the room. (drop down from where you start the level).

as far as the robot goes. I just keep moving around the enemy in a circle. Trying to keep one baddie inbetween me and ther others.
stick and move, stick and move ;)

xbox1
11-05-2002, 11:03 AM
where are all the beams located at?North side,right side or what?Details please!

also do u have Yahoo Messenger or MSN messenger?

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 11:07 AM
where are all the beams located at?North side,right side or what?Details please!

also do u have Yahoo Messenger or MSN messenger?

ok...you start the level and what you do is drop down to the bottom (you should be in a circlular room). the room should be pretty much clear minus you, the regenerating dude, and the beams. when you hit them enough part of them breaks (dissapears).

there are like 3 around the room. I don't know how to explain it clearer than that. sorry.

xbox1
11-05-2002, 11:11 AM
are the beams located in the north,east,south or west part of the room?or are they locaed at the top of the room?

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 11:16 AM
are the beams located in the north,east,south or west part of the room?or are they locaed at the top of the room?

the bottem part of them hooks onto the floor. if you run around the room , against the wall, you will literally run between them and the wall.

I can't put it clearer than that

Snake Eyez
11-09-2002, 01:10 PM
I am at the point where you are looking for the core and then you have to kill 3 things that protect it. How close am I to finishing the game?

symposiumx
11-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez
I am at the point where you are looking for the core and then you have to kill 3 things that protect it. How close am I to finishing the game?

Core? You mean "heart"? You are about a few hours from the end, if you play through like I do.

Snake Eyez
11-12-2002, 01:41 PM
I should have deleted my post. I finished the game last night at 1am. I liked this game and can't wait for the sequal. Great controls and action packed. Thanks for the reply though.