PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Championship delayed?

P-Rock
10-29-2002, 02:32 PM
I could've sworn that Unreal Championship was supposed to come out today, October 29th. Well I called my local EB store (where I reserved it) and they said it comes out on November 13th. Gamespot has it coming out on the 12th. :eek:

Whats the deal, when did this delay happen and how come I didn't find out about it. I was hyped to go get UC today, and now I gotta wait even longer. Does anyone have an official date when its supposed to come out?

KviK
10-29-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by WolverineX
I could've sworn that Unreal Championship was supposed to come out today, October 29th. Well I called my local EB store (where I reserved it) and they said it comes out on November 13th. Gamespot has it coming out on the 12th. :eek:

Whats the deal, when did this delay happen and how come I didn't find out about it. I was hyped to go get UC today, and now I gotta wait even longer. Does anyone have an official date when its supposed to come out?

2 months ago it was set those dates. You need to visit eb release date page more often.

xXsupermanXx
10-29-2002, 02:42 PM
i thought i heard that it was an xbox live launch game
:eek:

smack119
10-29-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by xXsupermanXx
i thought i heard that it was an xbox live launch game
:eek:

it is live comes out the 15th

P-Rock
10-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by KviK

2 months ago it was set those dates. You need to visit eb release date page more often.

Not my fault. The EB release date page also has October 29th, and so does the "Find Games" section here at XBA.

DZNUTZ
10-29-2002, 03:02 PM
I talked to my friend who is developing thid game, i asked him if it was comming out with live (13th-15th)..he said ...probably/hopefully.

just don't be 100% surprised if it doesn't.

i'm guessing it will...but i know its not in mass production yet.

wweomaniac
10-29-2002, 03:07 PM
Well... I wouldn't call waiting an extra 2 weeks delaying it. Perhaps they want everyone to start out on an even playing field.

I wrote down on my sig the 29th and I should have changed it a few weeks ago b/c i knew aboot the change a while back.