PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 04:36 PM
I need opinions on this game from those WHO HAVE PLAYED IT.
How long is it (Gameplay Hours), Good, Bad, and ugly.

How does it compare to Silent Hill 2 ? Resident Evil?

Thanks!

AcidJazz
10-29-2002, 04:58 PM
I thought the game is coming out 31st of October...

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
I thought the game is coming out 31st of October...

I'm ASSUMING that it's out already (because I see it up on thexboxstop.com).
I could be wrong...anyone that knows, please advize.

AcidJazz
10-29-2002, 05:08 PM
It's listed 10-23-2002 at IGN, 10-31-2002 at Gamespot and 10-29-2002 at EBgames...:confused:

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 05:12 PM
It's listed 10-23-2002 at IGN, 10-31-2002 at Gamespot and 10-29-2002 at EBgames...:confused:

that is very odd. at xboxstop they have it USED. How can they have a game USED that hasnt even shipped yet? <---I'm so confused now.

AcidJazz
10-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by symposiumx

that is very odd. at xboxstop they have it USED. How can they have a game USED that hasnt even shipped yet? <---I'm so confused now.

thexboxstop is lying about the games they already have. I'm sure they don't have it at the moment. I just called my local EB and they told me that Fatal Frame will be available on 31st of october...

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 05:26 PM

thexboxstop is lying about the games they already have. I'm sure they don't have it at the moment. I just called my local EB and they told me that Fatal Frame will be available on 31st of october...

thanks for the info acidjazz!
Hmmm....so if I order it from Xboxstop USED, and they dont get it until the 31st, then they would have to ship it that day anyway (they say the will ship within 72 hour), that means I might get a NEW game at a USED price?

either that , or i'll be given the run-around for a freakin' week.

AcidJazz
10-29-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by symposiumx

thanks for the info acidjazz!
Hmmm....so if I order it from Xboxstop USED, and they dont get it until the 31st, then they would have to ship it that day anyway (they say the will ship within 72 hour), that means I might get a NEW game at a USED price?

either that , or i'll be given the run-around for a freakin' week.

Well my last deal with thexboxstop took a month to complete. I had to e-mail them twice asking for my game and both times I was assured that the game will be sent tomorrow. I still had to wait whole month though...:(

symposiumx
10-29-2002, 05:39 PM

Well my last deal with thexboxstop took a month to complete. I had to e-mail them twice asking for my game and both times I was assured that the game will be sent tomorrow. I still had to wait whole month though...:(

That bites. I had a similar experience, but when they sent the game, it was a NEW copy (still a longer wait).

Highlite23
10-30-2002, 02:25 PM
Pushed to November 4th gang:rolleyes:

AcidJazz
10-30-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
Pushed to November 4th gang:rolleyes:

What's the source..?

Highlite23
10-31-2002, 09:35 AM
I'm the source...I work at Game Stop;)

Shadow20002
10-31-2002, 07:16 PM
Just wait a least a week from the day of release... that mean is gonna be 100% sure is out for good. ;)

XBX_Junior_XBX
10-31-2002, 09:24 PM
I played the ps2 version, and it's awesome and really scary. Don't you dare to play this game alone, in a dark room and using a 5.1 sorround system. It's really creepy. Sometimes you have to take breaths from 5 to 10 mins. It's a really good game that can make you go insane. Sometimes it's really cool, because you think that someone might be right behind you and he (her) is not. So what I did at EB. heheh. I traded mine ps2 version for the xbox vervsion. And well i know you'll all are going to say, but it's not even out yet. I KNOW. My brother works at EB and he got for me. He is the manager and that's why mine version got earlier than I expected!!! : P

aircobra
11-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by XBX_Junior_XBX
I played the ps2 version, and it's awesome and really scary. Don't you dare to play this game alone, in a dark room and using a 5.1 sorround system. It's really creepy. Sometimes you have to take breaths from 5 to 10 mins. It's a really good game that can make you go insane. Sometimes it's really cool, because you think that someone might be right behind you and he (her) is not. So what I did at EB. heheh. I traded mine ps2 version for the xbox vervsion. And well i know you'll all are going to say, but it's not even out yet. I KNOW. My brother works at EB and he got for me. He is the manager and that's why mine version got earlier than I expected!!! : P

if he is the manager at EB why did he make you trade in your PS2 version?