PDA

View Full Version : Dont post a/b GTA:VC being GREAT

Brevity
10-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Dont come to a XBOX forum and say thing like "This game ROCKS" or "I got it yesterday and have played the hell out of it all night." I know you are thinking well this is a XB forum, but all my favorite buds are here and I know LOTS of them own more than one system, and they would like to know what a cool game this is, but just stop. So in closing this game may be GREAT but just post that stuff on another board. lol

Really this is a must, right up there with Kingdom hearts, Metroid, SC, UC.

OUberLord
10-30-2002, 11:15 AM
Looks to me like basically a mod for GTA3 but oh well. Hopefully we wont get 500 posts about it.

DZNUTZ
10-30-2002, 11:16 AM
i already did...in the ot forum...where this belongs.

HA HA HA.

now whatcha gonna do

whatcha gonna doooo

la da da daaaa daaa da

la da da daaaa daaa da

Casper
10-30-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i already did...in the ot forum...where this belongs.

HA HA HA.

now whatcha gonna do

whatcha gonna doooo

la da da daaaa daaa da

la da da daaaa daaa da

Hey DZ, don't mind Brev, he's a big ol' meany, thinks that my posts are like E-Xbox :confused:

see
lol
peace

;)

Yo Brev, when I came on here, there had to be about 300 total threads about this dam game in GD alone, wait until the rumors start by the n00bs about it being "announced" for the Xbox ;)

Brevity
10-30-2002, 12:14 PM
oh, look if it isnt the two biggest trouble makers on XBA. lol
No I kinda just wanted to say something about this game, since I like it so much. Since Tommy is a Anti-hero this post is a Anti-post. get it? And ya I recalled all those "GTA on Xbox confirmed*****" threads.hehe

Look I am casper:
"HI"

NEXT POST
"YA"

lol

DZNUTZ
10-30-2002, 12:19 PM
me ? a trouble maker?!

u must jest.

Casper
10-30-2002, 12:20 PM
Brevity, don't hate, just congradulate. And if you want, I'll get a pic so when someone makes a stupid thread about the game, I'll just throw that up...is that better to help suit your needs sire? ;)

Brevity
10-30-2002, 12:51 PM
Ya that will be nice Casper and you both know that I LOVE you right, and not the funny haha kind of love. "Not that there is anything wrong with that": Sinfield QU.

Casper
10-30-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Ya that will be nice Casper and you both know that I LOVE you right, and not the funny haha kind of love. "Not that there is anything wrong with that": Sinfield QU.

DZ, yo, you see this...exactly what I was talkin about

casper backs slowly out of this thread....coverin his rear;)

Brevity
10-30-2002, 04:01 PM
hehe

bbchs_trash
10-31-2002, 12:26 PM
I have been an Xbox faithful since way before it was ever released. And I was there to pick my bundle up on November 15th. But I was also one that ended up getting a PS2 when it was confirmed that GTA would not be showing up on the Xbox.

I'm sorry, but whoever called this a mod is a complete jackass. My friend called it a mod, but guess who was in line with me to go and pick it up? Yep, my Xbox owning friend. And guess who was at my house playing it and boasting how awesome it is and that he needs a PS2 now.

We also both agreed on how much better it could be on Xbox. But we also agreed that idiots that are saying its a mod and that its just a cheap way to make money wouldn't be saying that if it was on their system.

The night I got GTA:VC, I didn't play the hell out of it. I played exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes. The rest of the night was dedicated to multiplayer mayhem in Deathrow.

Just watch what you say before you actually go and play the game. This is far from a mod, and it is only about 50x better than GTA 3.

Brevity
10-31-2002, 12:48 PM
This game like GTA:3 is a system seller 4sure. I love it last night I had several ppl up just watching me play. They where like "Oh now kill her" and Can you jump that?" HEHE

OUberLord
10-31-2002, 01:20 PM
Looks to me like basically a mod for GTA3 but oh well Before you go and call people jackasses try not to make one of yourself. I said it LOOKED like a mod, and I never said it was just a cheap way to make money. However, GTA:VC just looks to me like the same game with a revamped graphics engine and set in a different setting, and that is pretty much all the previews ive seen tout. None of them say anything about any new features or gameplay elements. Thus, so far, it looks like a mod. (NOTE: I say it looks like a mod because I havent played it yet)

Just watch what you say before you actually go and play the game. My GOD! Suddenly it's been outlawed to have an opinion on a game before its released! How silly of me to be anything besides a mindless game buying drone who just buys every game! Im sorry, but I tend to have opinions on games whether Ive played them or not, based on things ive heard or seen. Granted I dont have a final opinion until I have played the game.

So tell me, is everyone who has a differing opinion from you a jackass? Am I the jackass for having an opinion on the game, or are you for believing that you opinion is always right and everyone else's is just a jackass?

bbchs_trash
11-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by OUberLord
However, GTA:VC just looks to me like the same game with a revamped graphics engine and set in a different setting, and that is pretty much all the previews ive seen tout. None of them say anything about any new features or gameplay elements. Thus, so far, it looks like a mod. (NOTE: I say it looks like a mod because I havent played it yet)

My GOD! Suddenly it's been outlawed to have an opinion on a game before its released!

So tell me, is everyone who has a differing opinion from you a jackass? Am I the jackass for having an opinion on the game, or are you for believing that you opinion is always right and everyone else's is just a jackass?

Your a jackass for making a comment like that, "Before the Game was Released". Although the game was released before the 30th, the day in which you called it a mod.

But since all it is is a revamped graphics engine and a new setting, does that make HALO 2 a mod? Since all that is is a new setting and revamped graphics engine?

Where have you been looking for information? A I hate GTA website. In just about every screenshot it shows something new:

Motorcycles, Tools to kill people with, Sharks, there is a huge list...

This game is far from a mod, maybe before stating your opinion you should get information to back it up? My opinion of you right now:

JACKASS!