PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't reviews like this be deleted?

EHWfedPres
10-30-2002, 11:15 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/released.php?Product_ID=369

Bo8 should be banned for all that nonsence.

Dre
10-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

I agree.. what an idiot...

symposiumx
10-30-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

I agree on banning him. If you look through his previous reviews, he does the same childish things.

Ban him

Leviathon
10-30-2002, 11:53 AM
Ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him
Ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him
Ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him Don't mess with the mods....:mad:

Slacker
10-30-2002, 11:56 AM
What,you never read a gamespot review, :p

P-Rock
10-30-2002, 11:59 AM
Don't worry. He'll be banned sooner or later anyways. It's not like he's in here spamming the forums.

Crazy Joe
10-30-2002, 12:21 PM
they must have deleted the review, i don't see what you guys are talking about.

tgarza
10-30-2002, 12:47 PM
yeah, its gone now. I wanted to read it.:mad:

Dre
10-30-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by tgarza
yeah, its gone now. I wanted to read it.:mad:

all it was, was "f**kers" over and over.. lame

tgarza
10-30-2002, 12:53 PM
Sounds lame, i hate it when someone trys to deep six a game in the user reviews. That is ultra lame.

skyfinchy
10-30-2002, 03:10 PM
ban.

Kortiz
10-30-2002, 05:09 PM
there have been a lot of those types of reviews.....not with curse words but no substance just....''rehlfajdklsa;fjdksalf;jdsakljkl'' across each part of the review.....and giving it a 5 rating or something like a 2.5 or 1 or something.

it is quite lame...but what do you expect from a fanboy site.....im sure it happens all over. gotta hope they are good at getting rid of em like dese foos ova hea up at xba has.

l Maximus l
10-30-2002, 07:30 PM
Is Deathrow really a flawless game? I mean, come on, EHWfedPres, I know you can find something wrong with this game. I haven't seen it, but, the fact that you say it's a 5/5 on all categories definately intrigues me to take a serious look at this game. (If I'm not coming across as being complimentary and seeming sarcastic...sorry. I am definately being complimentary).

:)

EHWfedPres
10-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Is Deathrow really a flawless game? I mean, come on, EHWfedPres, I know you can find something wrong with this game. I haven't seen it, but, the fact that you say it's a 5/5 on all categories definately intrigues me to take a serious look at this game. (If I'm not coming across as being complimentary and seeming sarcastic...sorry. I am definately being complimentary).

:)

Flawless? Nope, but only several minor problems that dont come up very often, like your teammates getting in your way, but that hardly ever happens, and its not worth deducting points over. The visuals are as good as they come, the sound effects are amazing and it features a custom coundtrack, tons of unlockables and the gameplay is near-perfect. I sure think it deserves a score of 5, and more recognition. Pick it up and you'll have loads of fun.