PDA

View Full Version : Nba 2k3 Help!!!

ARONO129
10-30-2002, 12:56 PM
I'm trying to play as the Raptors. I've saved the settings, roster with me as a created player and saved the franchise as well.

When I go to play, my created player isn't there. What did I do wrong?

Robflare
10-30-2002, 02:27 PM
Go into roster manager, you may need to release a player into free agency, first. Once you do that, then toggle through all of the teams until you get to free agents. Your created player should show up in that list. Highlight the player with the A button and assign him to a team, then select Raptors. Save your roster after that and once you play a game make sure you save the season. You also may have to activate him in your lineup, or bump him up in your roster as well to make him a starter. Hope this helps~!

ARONO129
10-30-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Robflare
Go into roster manager, you may need to release a player into free agency, first. Once you do that, then toggle through all of the teams until you get to free agents. Your created player should show up in that list. Highlight the player with the A button and assign him to a team, then select Raptors. Save your roster after that and once you play a game make sure you save the season. You also may have to activate him in your lineup, or bump him up in your roster as well to make him a starter. Hope this helps~!

Thanks I'll give it a try. Much appreciated. What do you think of the game? I think the graphics are amazing.