PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates

Stanto
11-15-2001, 03:02 AM
I belive that BILL GATES should push the staff that are making the XBOX's and have like 500,000 XBOX consoles in Australia by the end of the year.

Rochey69r
11-15-2001, 03:14 AM
TOO RIGHT MATE!!!! bill gates should get his **** act together so australia dosnt have to wait like another 5 bloody months!!!

but the chances of him listening to us are like not good.

but its so **** how australia always suffers in getting game consoles. we are always near the last to get them!!!

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 06:18 AM
Young Grasshoppa's,.. your time will come,...

and the world of gaming will change as you know it,...

plus Beer helps pass the time,...

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 12:04 PM
Ah yes...beer and XBox...Mmmmmmmmm :D

Satch
11-15-2001, 10:07 PM
beer and xbox must be the best d@mn combination around.:D

Azimiza-XBA
11-15-2001, 10:34 PM
You guys would be surprised how many times Bill Gates surfs the Xbox Addict Asylum just to read some of our opinions and the flaming of PS2s. Don't worry mates, he hears your cry. Just download the song Waiting by Green Day, it'll help you pass the time.

Here are some more songs on Azimiza's Wicked Mix 5:
Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
My December by Linkin Park
Peaceful World by John Mellencamp
Stay Together for the Kids by Blink 182
The Freshman by Verve Pipe
I Wish You Were Here by Incubus

I know you guys wish the Xbox was there.

Tazilla
11-16-2001, 01:06 PM
Bill

I you read this, Keep up the great work,.. I love ya, and everyone that has gotten an Xbox loves ya,.. don't ever lame out like your competion has,... you rock,.. or at least you know The Rock :D nah you rock,.. I can't wait to play against some of my new found online friends,...

the world of gaming has changed,.. and it will never be the same,..

Could you have included a coupon for a free six pack pf Beer though?,... :D

l Maximus l
11-16-2001, 02:08 PM
Hey Bill! XBox and beeeeeeeeeeeeer :D Amazing combo :D

VAN
11-16-2001, 02:42 PM
Bill Gates surfing the Asylum? I doubt it.

But just in case......

Mr. Gates, you look great today. Have you lost weight? Love the glasses! New sweater? I like the color. Can you spot me a million or 2 until I get paid? Thanks.

Kennedy
11-16-2001, 11:02 PM
id like to see the crocodile hunter playin' some halo!!!
when the box comes out in the outback, they should have a bug launch party just like in TRU in times square, and have the croc hunter theyre playing bill in a game of DOA3, that would boost sales, DO IT BILL!!!!!!!!!!!

g'day mate