PDA

View Full Version : looking for info on Fatal Frame

Afro Aura
10-31-2002, 08:37 AM
Has anyone played 'Fatal Frame' yet, if so can you give me some info about the game

xboxtito
10-31-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
Has anyone played 'Fatal Frame' yet, if so can you give me some info about the game

here u go..........http://xbox.gamezone.com/news/07_24_02_01_54PM.htm

teddeboy
10-31-2002, 11:01 AM
And some more info here

http://www.dailygame.net/Articles/News/fatalframe.html

Afro Aura
10-31-2002, 08:08 PM
Thanks, have you bought the game?

XBX_Junior_XBX
10-31-2002, 09:01 PM
yep i played the ps2 version, and it's awesome and really scary. Don't you dare to play this game alone, in a dark room and using a 5.1 sorround system. It's really creepy. Sometimes you have to take breaths from 5 to 10 mins. It's a really good game that can make you go insane. Sometimes it's really cool, because you think that someone might be right behind you and he (her) is not. So what I did at EB. heheh. I traded mine ps2 version for the xbox vervsion. And well i know you'll all are going to say, but it's not even out yet. I KNOW. My brother works at EB and he got for me. He is the manager and that's why mine version got earlier than I expected!!! : P

Afro Aura
10-31-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by XBX_Junior_XBX
yep i played the ps2 version, and it's awesome and really scary. Don't you dare to play this game alone, in a dark room and using a 5.1 sorround system. It's really creepy. Sometimes you have to take breaths from 5 to 10 mins. It's a really good game that can make you go insane. Sometimes it's really cool, because you think that someone might be right behind you and he (her) is not. So what I did at EB. heheh. I traded mine ps2 version for the xbox vervsion. And well i know you'll all are going to say, but it's not even out yet. I KNOW. My brother works at EB and he got for me. He is the manager and that's why mine version got earlier than I expected!!! : P
COOL!! right it's off to the import shop tomorrow:D

teddeboy
10-31-2002, 10:27 PM
I've got the PS2 version but haven't gotten to play through it yet. And I'm going to grab the Xbox one when it's released

Originally posted by Afro Aura

COOL!! right it's off to the import shop tomorrow:D

ARONO129
10-31-2002, 11:18 PM
Looks scary. I wonder if it's as good as Resident Evil? The only thing that worries me about buying horror games is the replay value.

XBX_Junior_XBX
11-01-2002, 11:53 AM
it is way better than Resident Evil trust me on that. There's no loading times when you open the door, that's awesome. The game graphics are absolutely amazing, the camera is always in the right place and the sound wow, it's really gorgeus that makes you go crazy!!!! : P. This game is just a blast. I am playing right now the xbox version and wow, it is way better than ps2's version. The graphics look more sharp and detailed, and i think there are more tweaks on the game too!!! : P