PDA

View Full Version : Let me know what you think of Munch's Oddysee

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 06:00 AM
I am getting Munch today, and I would like to hear everyone's impression of Munch,... the game looks absolutely beautiful graphics wise,..

I will post mine after I have played it for a few hours,...

Thanks

and let's all get drunk and flatulate!

VAN
11-15-2001, 04:37 PM
I got Munch last night. (that sounds bad)

It's an amazing game to say the least. Breathtaking visuals combined with intuitive controls and funny effects make this a must have for anyone--not just Oddworld Fans.

I can't wait to get off work so I ca go play around a bit more with this game. ExtendedPlay on TechTV actually gave the game a perfect score of 5 out of 5. While I'm of the opinion that NO game should ever receive a perfect score, this does show that the Extended Play review staff really fell in love w/ this game--and for good reason.

I'm already anxious for the next game in the Oddworld Quintology. :)

Phiresun
11-15-2001, 11:45 PM
I am so glad I got this game. I think I have a killer lineup for games Halo, DOA3, NFL Fever, Cel Damage and Oddworld.

I am just blown away at how this game looks, plays, feels. I have only played the first level so far, I got Munch out of the lab and into the tunnel so far, can't wait to see whats next. Man the demo at the stores were so misleding it is a shame that so many people will miss out because of that.

Oh, I was observing at how Pikmen is suppose to be so original, but I see some similarities between the games. Both main characters control a group of oddities to do task and fight. With the graphics of Oddworld I think it will just blow away that other game. I have to play somemore in order to give better and clearer details, talk later.