PDA

View Full Version : You would think that. (a/b OXM)

Brevity
10-31-2002, 06:00 PM
I dont want to post all the messups but take a look at page 26 of your new OXM or look at the old OXM's for the same kind of mix-ups. This is in regards to the S4!ty way OXM (the big issue here is the "O" for Official) gives release dates that are WAY off target. Say I was the publisher of a little mag that had 1/16 the money and resources that OXM does and I had to "HAD TO" make a page that gave release dates, I would right before releasing this mag for print, log on to EBgames and check the dates out. Granted they may change some, but for the most part they are always right at EB. Also, to make a page like this is dumb and trouble filled anyway, what with all the publishers changing stuff all the time (Epl: Brute Force and UC). The should just wast the page and save pages by giving us a big old "This game or that will release in the future sometime (NO DATE)" Check out BG:DA oon that page WOW I feel lucky to have had that game for a week now. lol
cont.....

Brevity
10-31-2002, 06:03 PM
They should leave S4!t pages like that out and use the space for better things. I cant beleive UC is not on there, but wait is that B?C they had it on last issue as coming out in OCT? I think they wanted to save face but instead they just make themselves look stupid and EB look like gods. Anyway, I need a life. hehe

SlightlySycho
10-31-2002, 09:15 PM
Magazines go to print a good two months before they hit the news stands. Release dates often change as a simple matter of course. How many times have you seen a game delayed the month before it was supposed to be released?

Deal with it.

Brevity
10-31-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Magazines go to print a good two months before they hit the news stands. Release dates often change as a simple matter of course. How many times have you seen a game delayed the month before it was supposed to be released?

Deal with it.
I speak to all those points "Deal with it"