PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Crash 2 for Xbox Live and new movies inside!!!

Northwood
11-01-2002, 02:51 PM
just found this over at popcultureshock.com. They say that they have it on good authority that Phantom Crash 2 is not only on it's way, but it's going to be Xbox Live compatible and even tell why the first one wasn't. They've also got 3 rocking new movies of it along with a ton of screenshots. Check it out http://www.popcultureshock.com/news.php?threadid=988.

what do you guys think of having an XBL Phantom Crash 2?

Trojan X
11-13-2002, 11:17 AM
One thing for sure, if Phantom Crash 2 uses Xbox LIVE I would kiss away my life for a little while.

Ninja Scroll
11-13-2002, 11:22 AM
nice,.. if it's XBOX LIVE then I may consider it.

I think all developers should consider LIVE as their main option from here on out cause for example. Capcom is releasing Capcom Vs. SNK next month for LIVE for $39.99 everywhere!

NOw if it was not XBL compatible I would'nt even take a second look, but since it's LIVE I will get it da day it hits stores!

The same maube for this Phantom title as well.

Ya feelin me?:cool:

JimmieDoogan
11-13-2002, 01:39 PM
I read a rumor (either in the newest Xbox Mag or in GamePro) that Soul Calibur 2 is supposed to be Xbox Live compatible. I'll look in the latest Xbox Mag and if I find it I'll scan it. I hope it's true!

Northwood
11-13-2002, 11:56 PM
It would be very nice to have Soul Calibur 2 on XBL, but I haven't heard official confirmation or any information on the game being online period, on any console outside of the rumor that you spoke of. Hopefully it'll show up in a couple other places to lend some credibility to it. Although that would go a long way to explaining the delays in the game wouldn't it?

But about Phantom Crash2 being online through XBL, with more arenas to accomodate the multiplayer, more weapons, etc., I can see that being a serious time killer. Mind boggles at the thought.