PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever 2002

rich.foreman
11-15-2001, 10:01 AM
I got it, and I am very pleased with it... The graphics are amazing, gameplay is very, very smooth and I really think it is much better than Madden 2k2. (Probably only because Madden was a port from PS2 and they didn't try to do much to it like the could have done)

Next year, I would bet that EA changes this.. only because I have been a devout Madden fan for a while now.

Oh well, just wanted to get a post in the sports forums.. haha

[edit was to correct spelling]

Xboxderekman
11-15-2001, 07:55 PM
I got my xbox this morning. I also got nfl fever. Its pretty good! Awsome control and graphics. I love the tackling.

Dan Livingston
11-15-2001, 11:13 PM
thanks, i've had that question in the back of my head for a long time

Phiresun
11-15-2001, 11:39 PM
I got my NFL Fever today, and I am loving it. I am so glad I followed my mind and exchanged my Madden from my bundle for DOA.

The whole presentation is what gets me. It is the best in showing the stats and replays. I completed the training mode to get used to the controler. Offense is rather easy to handle, defense which is always my favorite, is going to take a little more getting used too. Overall, I plan to have a great experience over the next few months. I'll comment more later, the wife is threatening to cut off the power if I don't go to bed.:D

mojo__31
11-16-2001, 10:39 AM
Wow, NFL Fever is awesome, it exceeds all my expectations, easily beats Madden in smoothness of play and fun factor, plus the graphics are worlds better. Very pleased and impressed!!

airrav
11-16-2001, 11:23 AM
I played this at Best Buy and thought it was too easy. I returned a kickoff for 92 yards my very first time picking it up. I then completed my first 6 passes.

It looked nice, but I prefer substance over style. I went with Madden yesterday and have not been disappointed.

mojo__31
11-16-2001, 03:32 PM
Dude, there are hardness levels, and they actually work. I was playing last night in the Fantasy Tournament against Fantasy teams. I first beeat the Crocs and the Sleletons fairly easily, but the 3rd team the Commandos whooped me, so the game can be as hard as it needs to be. Anyone still playing Madden is missing out on the most well made football game made, and much better graphics and colors. There are so many little things they improved over Madden it is just too sweet. I have played Madden 2002 as well, and there is no competition. Madden is a good game, but Fever is so much more and draws you into the game so much more. madden gets to boring, Fever is much better paced and smoother playing.

Dan Livingston
11-16-2001, 07:13 PM
Let this be the example to everybody that microsoft knows what it's doing