PDA

View Full Version : Sega Soccer Slam vs Deathrow?

Afro Aura
11-02-2002, 08:34 AM
I've got Sega Soccer Slam and was thinking of getting Deathrow I haven't played Deathrow but I don't want to buy 2 games that play the same, ok SSS is in a cartoon style where Deathrow is more serious both are pretty violent so is it worth getting Deathrow :confused:

Anubis
11-02-2002, 08:40 AM
I have been reading alot all over the place that Deathrow is great. You should check out IGN's Review of it...

Looks good... get DR

Highlite23
11-02-2002, 09:00 AM
I havn't played Soccer Slam, but I'm pretty sure Deathrow is alot faster paced game. No rules, real fast scoring (You can score, and since it's a circle you shoot "through", the disk continues to be in play so you can literally follow it and score again from the backside.)

The play doesn't stop until the end of the period (4 Periods)

Maybe give a rental.;)

rio2012
11-02-2002, 10:24 AM
Death Row no questions asked

smack119
11-02-2002, 03:56 PM
i must say ive never played a soccer game... but i got deathrow and i think it is great. it is a fast paced game, and it takes a little while to get used to it but after that it is great. and as said before i like the fast scoring....one game i was down by 11 going into the 4th period. i got a 6 goal streak, without the ring leaving their end of the feild. i just scored grabbed it passed, score...6 times in a row..... i still lost, but it was cool to do that and have a hope of winning

l Maximus l
11-02-2002, 04:16 PM
I haven't played either one yet...but, it just seems to me that Sega Soccer Slam and Deathrow both have completely different premises...but, that's just me.

Deathrow looks pretty damn attractive, that's for sure. I have yet to hear one person say anything negative about it that owns it.

Afro Aura
11-02-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I haven't played either one yet...but, it just seems to me that Sega Soccer Slam and Deathrow both have completely different premises...but, that's just me.

Deathrow looks pretty damn attractive, that's for sure. I have yet to hear one person say anything negative about it that owns it.
Yep your right
Well it's time to buy a new game

Thanks guys

I'm wait for my Shenmue 2 to show it's face this Monday Yeeaaahhh Game Day
Now all I'm looking for is that Fatal Frame :D