PDA

View Full Version : WTF is with the GC vs. XB vs. PS2 nonsense?

VAN
11-15-2001, 11:16 AM
This has got to be the most ridiculous form of debate possible. Gamecube fans? Xbox fans? PS2 fans? There should be no such thing. People should be GAME fans.

I'm a 27 year old O.G (original gamer) and have been involved in this love affair with the video game since I first got my hands on my Atari 2600 back in the early 80's. Since then, I've owned nearly every console put on the market, and I have loved each and every one.

I'm not a Nintendo fan. I'm not a Sony fan. I'm not a Sega fan. And I most certainly am not a Microsoft fan. What I am is a video game fan, and as such can appreciate each system for what it has to offer.

I got my PS2 on launch date, and I love it! Devil May Cry is awesome. I got my Xbox last night, and I love it! Halo kept me up all night long. This Sunday I'll be standing in line to get myself a Gamecube as well. The playable demos of Wave Race and Rogue Leader are simply amazing.

Can't we all just get along? :)

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 12:01 PM
I love XBox only and am proud of it :D

~~XbOx PrYdE!!~~

aronx
11-15-2001, 03:19 PM
Yeah Maximus, but you dont count. You've been hypnotized by the evil empire (i.e. Microsoft). Adolf Gates will not lose!!

I am a GAME fan too. No bias for any system. When GC can roll out some games I'm interested in, I'll get one.

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 04:19 PM
aronx...dude, seroiusly now...don't get brainwashed into buying every single console on the market...especially for one game. To me that is idiocy.

VAN
11-15-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
don't get brainwashed into buying every single console on the market...especially for one game. To me that is idiocy. To me, that is a true gamer. Although I doubt you'll ever find an instance where a console only offered ONE great game.

aronx
11-15-2001, 04:31 PM
I'm just f-in with ya Maximus. If you wanna love the XBox so much you could never love another, I dont care. I just like to think of consoles as hot girls, the more there are the more I get to choose from.

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 04:38 PM
aronx...Nicely stated! I'm beginning to see the light now :D