PDA

View Full Version : Oooooooo the unpacking of the little Beauty,..

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 12:16 PM
Oooooh,.. my,... who loved pealing the sticky plastic off of the Xbox,....
I took my time,.. it was Schweeeeeet,....

Man I shouldn't have stayed up all night last night,.. I'm starting to act funny,...

on my second beer now,... and it's only11:16 in the AM

what wil lhappen later on tonight,... stayed tuned to find out more,...

These are the new days of our lives,...

SquirrelJam
11-15-2001, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla
Oooooh,.. my,... who loved pealing the sticky plastic off of the Xbox,....
I took my time,.. it was Schweeeeeet,....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D

Dude, you said it!! I did love it! When I read your post, I completely broke up.

I just got the HALO warthog and I'm getting oriented with the drive.. I LOVE THIS FOCKING GAME!!

Later.

...much later ;)

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 12:22 PM
I have been awake for 27 straight hours right now...all I did was pick it up and jet it home, took a shower, and went to work leaving my XBox at home. I have to work 9 hours straight...I doubt I will be able to have the strenght to pull off the tape on my XBox...I'm pooped. D a m n beer! lol

I'm spinning at work...I can't keep my eyes open...I'm pooped, man...my adrenaline has worn off :( And yes, I feel like a pathetic fool...but, rest assured...I have my XBox :D It's worth every single ache and pain! I'm a tired-ass warrior :(

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 01:15 PM
Man I have to wait till I get home to see mine. It was deliverd to a friends work so that sucks. Plus they forgot to ship two games with it.... fever and pgr

dysrhythmia
11-15-2001, 01:21 PM
I just got the HALO warthog and I'm getting oriented with the drive.. I LOVE THIS FOCKING GAME!!

Dude I hear ya. I got the same gitty feeling lastnight. God it's everything I hoped it would be!

xboxlover
11-15-2001, 01:27 PM
Just keep up the stories of your xbox people, they keep my heart goin till march 14th an they make me feel warm an fuzzy inside.

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 02:44 PM
So Frickin Schweeeeeet!,.... after I did all the dash bord setting up and goofing around in it,... you know the first game I popped in was Halo,...
I'm on a Bath room break at the moment,.. (no my comp is not in the toillie,...) although,.. that ain't a bad idea,...
Back on subject,...
GAWD!,... the graphics are so much schweeter than I could ever imagined,.. and I'm playing on my old crappy TV for a while till I save up enough fundage to get my Flat screen 27" with component in's,... that TV at the Kiosks sucked bad,.. and I know my crappy tv is older,.. but the picture is beautiful,... I'm diggin' it...

Well back to the game know,.. I miss her already,...

Beer #4 and it is getting hot,.. keep forgetting that I have something to consume near by,... (The game is that awesome)

Oh!,.. and I haven't even cracked the plastic on my other games yet,...

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I have been awake for 27 straight hours right now...all I did was pick it up and jet it home, took a shower, and went to work leaving my XBox at home. I have to work 9 hours straight...I doubt I will be able to have the strenght to pull off the tape on my XBox...I'm pooped. D a m n beer! lol

I'm spinning at work...I can't keep my eyes open...I'm pooped, man...my adrenaline has worn off :( And yes, I feel like a pathetic fool...but, rest assured...I have my XBox :D It's worth every single ache and pain! I'm a tired-ass warrior :(

Maximus mah brutha in Suds,... I share your pain,... I have been awake now for 28 hours, and I know you have been up a few hours more than me,... butwhen you pop in Halo,.. Time will be forgotten,...

Go easy on the Ale for this evening,.. it'll help,.. :D

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla
Go easy on the Ale for this evening,.. it'll help,.. :D

I hear ya, man...D a m n, I'm tired...I wish I was home playing or sleeping....I wish it was in that order...But, I think I will take a nap so I can get the fullest out of my first time playing...But, by the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like I will need sleep before playing Halo...It appears that all the hype surrounding Halo was an injustice! Meaning, the game is even better than all the hype! I'm starting to feel my juices flowing...I'm gettin' energy! lol