PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Demo

steveo_wrx
11-03-2002, 11:42 AM
Got the XBOX: Official Xbox Magazine yesterday with the Splinter Cell playable demo and a nice writeup on the game.

Wow !! :cool: The demo is really short, but it gives you a good flavor for the gameplay. This thing rocks ! Unbelievable graphics: from the fluid moves of your guy and your enemies, to the incredible lighting effects. Here is a game that finally stretches the hardware.

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by steveo_wrx
Got the XBOX: Official Xbox Magazine yesterday with the Splinter Cell playable demo and a nice writeup on the game.

Wow !! :cool: The demo is really short, but it gives you a good flavor for the gameplay. This thing rocks ! Unbelievable graphics: from the fluid moves of your guy and your enemies, to the incredible lighting effects. Here is a game that finally stretches the hardware.

I agree. If the full version of the game lives up to the precedence set forth by the demo, then this game will become and instant classic.
I think it will change how we view gaming overall. Games like this, and games such as Deus Ex II are what really get me pumped.

Young_Fledgling
11-07-2002, 07:02 PM
yes an amazing game... amazing detail...

the shadows are just amazing... if there is a guy behind a curtian u will see his shadow and then as he moves the shadow does what does and gets bigger and smaller depending on how far away he is... also the lighting is amazing... EVERYTHING IS SO COOL! i just hope the game is really long ... if it is i will get it for sure.