PDA

View Full Version : Count Down Time (if ur not a beta dude)

SPARTAN VI
11-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Only 12 days left til XBOX gamers go....LIVE! (Unless ur a lucky beta tester...) What will we do to condition ourselves for the onslaught of COOLNESS? Thumb push-ups perhaps? Or maybe straining our eyes on the little pixels that make up our sniper crosshairs?? Anyway, get ready to gain weight, loose all contact with the outside world (other than other XBOX gamers, and maybe your mom...) and have the greatest time in your life! I have stayed off gaming for a while now... but XBL is my wake-up call...maybe... (:eek: girls, they drive me crazy:eek: )

What are you going to do to prepare for THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD?!:eek: You tell me... hehehe, I don't know...:rolleyes:

P.S. I didn't put this in the XBL Forum because I'm not talking about LIVE, Im talking about What are you going to do to prepare for THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD?!
Just in case you missed it....:rolleyes:

Koopa
11-03-2002, 04:37 PM
I'm gonna um....get a fridge and toilet in my room...practice with my UT2k3 demo, um...try talking to friends on the phone while i play online games (just to get used to it, ya know:D ) uh find out all the XBA members' gamertags, get to the mall and preorder mechassault, UC, and the starter kit (havta get there soon!)

um say goodbye to my non-xbox owning friends for awhile...

find out who voden 05 is....

uh....oh crap i'm still going to have to do homework and stuff aren't I?

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

if i can believe all the hype, XBL will be the biggest thing to hit gaming since uh...well the jump to 3d

TheCovenant
11-03-2002, 05:39 PM
I may never post here again!! I will be on XBL and forget to eat, so instead I will loose wieght...hopefully.

Koopa
11-03-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
I may never post here again!! I will be on XBL and forget to eat, so instead I will loose wieght...hopefully.

good luck with that:D

SPARTAN VI
11-03-2002, 06:31 PM
I will invent the refridgerator-backpack... stock up on toilet paper, get a recliner and install a toilet in it, have my room have it's own address, get my own telephone line, and school from my computer. (but, only during the load times, which is about 5 seconds anyway right?)

HAHAHA yeah right....:rolleyes:

rio2012
11-03-2002, 06:41 PM
Well I signed up for beta testing about a week ago but maybe they'll have something special for us late comers.

P.S. head over 2 teamxbox.com and get a free xbox live November calender.