this game has the best water and clouds I have seen to date

lefiend
11-03-2002, 09:14 PM
meh, looks alright, character models need A LOT of work

clouds look awesome though!

this one might be a title to look forward to though, it sounds interestin

Shadow20002
11-03-2002, 09:16 PM
[sigh] Hopefully this time Bethesda.....know what to do for this title..not like Morrowind (crashes and dirty disk errors free). :rolleyes:

Evil_Dr_Beefy
11-03-2002, 09:25 PM
Looks like one more game that will appeal to a small hardcore base.................

Knight
11-03-2002, 09:30 PM
You can't call this a Exclusive because it's coming out for the pc too!

MerimacHamwich
11-03-2002, 09:46 PM
My Morrowind disk never had any unjustified dirty disk errors. How ca you say a game sucks becuase you got a faulty disc? That is pure ignorance.

Anyhow, Sea Dogs 2 does look cool. Should be a great game.

Bigwig
11-04-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Knight

You need a rig to play this and Doom 3. It also comes out months earlyer for the Xbox

Knight
11-04-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Bigwig

You need a rig to play this and Doom 3. It also comes out months earlyer for the Xbox

Then if it's coming out for the XBox first it's a Time Exclusive!

Dre
11-04-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
My Morrowind disk never had any unjustified dirty disk errors. How ca you say a game sucks becuase you got a faulty disc? That is pure ignorance.

Ummm no. The bugs in Morrowind were so "in-your-face" that it is in fact one of the biggest things that turned me off of Morrowind. Getting a dirty-disc error when saving for crying out loud.. god that pìssed me off. If you haven't experienced a bug in Morrowind I call you a liar sir! :)

JJaX
11-04-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Ummm no. The bugs in Morrowind were so "in-your-face" that it is in fact one of the biggest things that turned me off of Morrowind. Getting a dirty-disc error when saving for crying out loud.. god that pìssed me off. If you haven't experienced a bug in Morrowind I call you a liar sir! :)

Agreed.....

Ive gotten the error a few times, and 3 of my friends get the error every other time they play it.

Nothing worse than playing for an hour and getting the error. Still a great game though.

JJaX
11-04-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Knight

WHen they call a console game "exclusive" they mean exclusive to consoles.

Example, halo is a xbox exclusive. Although the PC version is on its way.

Shadow20002
11-04-2002, 02:09 PM
What i'm also worry about is there....a EXPANSION for Sea Dogs 2. If they release a expansion for PC and no for Xbox, that is just in the same case of Morrowind.

Bigwig
11-04-2002, 03:15 PM
Beth probably will keep doing that until the Xbox sells get up near 15 million in which case they will do what GTA VC did where an expansion became a sequel for the console audience. Even without the user made content I thought MW was a better buy for the Xbox. If you think the Xbox version had bugs play the PC version.