PDA

View Full Version : Steel Battalion

NINE BREAKER
11-04-2002, 02:26 AM
so uh.. anybody know when Steel Battalion is coming out. I got it on pre-order and can't wait, I heard Nov.11 but I'm not sure.

Reclaimer
11-04-2002, 03:26 AM
Hey man, welcome to the board. I thought Nov11 was the date for Steel Bat too. Guess I was wrong, anyway, I was reading XN and they did a thing on the controller. There's a windshield wiper button! And on top of that you have to do a sequence to fire the mech up. That's pretty wild. But not as crazy as the eject button. Rumor was that if you did not eject and you got blown up, your game doesn't get saved. But anyway, I bet it's going to be pretty cool.

Hugh_Jass
11-04-2002, 11:20 AM
I heard that if you die without ejecting it erases ALL of your saved games. I don't know if it's just for that mission or the entire game.

RudedogX
11-04-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I heard that if you die without ejecting it erases ALL of your saved games. I don't know if it's just for that mission or the entire game.

If that is true it would suck, but that sounds more like those rumors of the XBox blowing up than reality to me.

symposiumx
11-04-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

If that is true it would suck, but that sounds more like those rumors of the XBox blowing up than reality to me.

I woudl guess that it has to punish you in some way (more than just cauing it to not save). I mean, afterall, if you hit EJECT, you'll have to restart from your last save anyway. So I think they should penalize you so that if you do NOT hit the EJECT, then you lose your last save game also. Make it more intense ;)

NINE BREAKER
11-04-2002, 11:29 PM
Thanx for the input, but I read that it comes out the 15th. Does anyone know if it will be an XBL game or not? Cuz if it was that would be tight. Well 'till next time, peace.

symposiumx
11-04-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by NINE BREAKER
Thanx for the input, but I read that it comes out the 15th. Does anyone know if it will be an XBL game or not? Cuz if it was that would be tight. Well 'till next time, peace.

As far as I hear, it is NOT XBL. (at least as far as they say in OXM). Sorry that I couldn't have better information and/or sources.

RudedogX
11-05-2002, 08:45 AM
From what I've heard, the sequal is supposed to be XBL but not the current one. With that said...I'll wait till the sequal before I decide to waste two hundred smackers on it!

bbchs_trash
11-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Sequel online...

And if you don't eject it erases your saveds game...

ALL TRUE>..