PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the Argonian Im-Leet and the Nord Rolf the Uber in Morrowind?

xboxgamer142
11-04-2002, 12:56 PM
One time I went to visit M'Aig the Liar and I asked him about multiplayer. He said that a Argonian called Im-Leet and a Nord called Rolf the Uber could help me in my quest. Which means these two could help beat the main quest or just accompany you as a bodyguard or something. But I have no idea where to find them and I was wondering if anybody has found them in Morrowind.

For those that don't know, M'Aig the Liar is a Khajit, who is located (with a chair and fishing pole) on a very small island (more of a rock) southeast of Dagon Fel and northeast of Ald Daedroth. He is pretty easy to find and I suggest using levitation scrolls to find him OR (as I did) go to Vivec Temple and complete that pilgrimage, which lets you levitate for a VERY long time, and them you can basically "float" in the clouds to north of the island. It's a stupid way, but helpful, especially when traveling in difficult environments. M'Aig the Liar can answer questions such as multiplayer, rope climbling, corpses, shrines, nudity, talking mudcrabs, and other cool stuff.

SlightlySycho
11-04-2002, 04:01 PM
I'm just guessing here, but I think Mr. M'Aig is called "The Liar" for a reason. I think they're just some stupid inside internet jokes. Im-Leet, I M L33t (I am elite)? Rolf the Uber? They're both common expressions of DooDspeak. Joke names, to make a point.

xboxgamer142
11-05-2002, 11:23 AM
Really? Well, some of the things he says are true. Too bad, but it would be cool to have a bodyguard or something.

Supperdog
12-28-2002, 03:34 PM
haha you believed him...

the only thing he says that is the truth is about an underwater cave. that's it

TheCovenant
12-30-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
haha you believed him...

the only thing he says that is the truth is about an underwater cave. that's it

yea....

Supperdog
01-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant

yea....

i'm telling the truth, i have the strat guide

xboxman_1
01-12-2003, 12:10 AM
Ya, he's right. Everything but what he says about an underwater shrine west of Hla Oad is jus lies. He's kind of an easter egg.

Morrowing Lord
01-25-2003, 07:08 PM
yea he probly lied.the orc warrior in the hills above suran holds a sword he calls umber,if im not mistaken, so i thought the orc might be the guy your lookin for someone named somethin else.my bad

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
i'm telling the truth, i have the strat guide

what? all i said was yea.......as in "i was agreeing with you.....!"

SPARTAN VI
02-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Morrowing Lord
yea he probly lied.the orc warrior in the hills above suran holds a sword he calls umber,if im not mistaken, so i thought the orc might be the guy your lookin for someone named somethin else.my bad

Yep that's right, he wants a heroic death or something. I killed him dead...

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
Yep that's right, he wants a heroic death or something. I killed him dead...

yea....

just some guy
02-04-2003, 08:26 AM
My favorite battle in the game was when I fought Umbra for the first time. I was still at a somewhat lower level and we battled for somewhere around 15 minutes. I had run out of restore health potions so I ran back to Suran with him chasing me to get some more. Ran into a shop bought some more and we fought in the streets of Suran, haha. The hit I took Umbra down with broke my sword. Plus I had once again ran out of health potions, all my armor but my greeves and left pauldron and gauntlet were broken and I had 5 points of health left. What a fight!

Supperdog
02-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
what? all i said was yea.......as in "i was agreeing with you.....!"

i thought you meant it like "yea...right...." sorry :)