PDA

View Full Version : Controls in Splinter Cell Demo

iliveonafarm
11-04-2002, 03:19 PM
is there a way to invert the aim functon on the demo, it would be handy since i'm so used to halos inverted controls

Mercury
11-04-2002, 05:34 PM
Yes! Thank you! I thought I was the only one who had a problem with this. I wish there was a way to invert it. If they don't have that option in the final version I'll be returning this game. It's a shame too because the demo blew me away! But I could not even finish the demo because I was getting sea sick from the camera movement. I'm just not use to it at all and I have to move the camera all sorts of way before I get it to what I want. Yuck!

iliveonafarm
11-04-2002, 06:02 PM
Yeah its a problem but this game is way too good to put down even with the tough controls, i hope there is an option to invert on the final version, otherwise this game is gonna screw up my halo skills

hook-worm J
11-04-2002, 09:46 PM
I'm having the same problem... the controls alone are making this demo only and OK one.

JJaX
11-05-2002, 07:11 AM
I to hope for inverted controls. But non inverted isnt a problem for me.

Leviathon
11-05-2002, 08:56 AM
I think the controls are pretty good... Why does everything have to be based on Halo ( a great game by the way ). Each game needs to have some variants...