PDA

View Full Version : Bloopers

Corsair
11-04-2002, 03:28 PM
I was watching one of the trailers for Splinter Cell and I thought of how Hollywood has been putting bloopers in movies.

Sam is hiding behind one of the curtains and a guard walks by and says "your shoelace is untied" Sam then says "Thanks" he then bends over and while tying the shoe, the guard shoots him in the head.

The Masterchief is sneaking up on a group of grunts, who are for some unknown reason gathering in a circle around one spec ops grunt who starts juggling a couple of plasma grenades and accidently arms one...

What other scenes can you guys see happening? And, could you see the developers creating a bloopers section in their games?

FuNkY mOnK
11-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Tony Hawk getting mugged for his skate board by solid snake.

rio2012
11-04-2002, 09:08 PM
The funniest blooper i can think of right now is Master Chief jumping in to a warhog puting the keys in and the engine wont start because the gas gauge reads empty:cool: :D :)

rockola
11-04-2002, 11:03 PM
hehe here one

agent 47 spends 10 minutes sneaking up on this unsuspecting guard that seems to be admiring the floral arangment, and just as he attempts to strangle him, he drops his fibrewire

or

Sam sneaks through the door, shoots out the first 2 lights, does a split jump and waits for the guard to walk under him. as the guard gets under him, he aims, his feet looses traction on the wall and he falls on top of the guard, knocking him out

Ethereal S. D.
11-05-2002, 07:27 AM
A good blooper... hmmm....
I can see Master Cheif sniping a grunt and accidentally hitting a marine who is behind it. Then he would say:

Aw (bleep)-ing (bleep), that's the third time today! Uh oops... are we still rolling? Can we edit that out? Tell me, can we edit that out?

Another good blooper would be a grunt accidentally sticking a plasma grenade on the back of an ellite's head, then yells out:

NOT AGAIN!

then runs away for bit with a bit of squeeking an hollering. Then when he comes to a rest, he says:

I've just wet myself!

then laughs himself silly.