PDA

View Full Version : Halo,.. my first time playing,.. and I finished the first level,..

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 02:37 PM
Beautiful!!!! and now that I am getting used to the control scheme,.. it's getting even more intense,... I wish I could write more,... Massa Chief over and Out....

I wonder if I will find any Beer on Halo?

xboxlover
11-15-2001, 02:46 PM
Cool halo is the first game on ma list.

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 02:55 PM
Mmmmmm...beer and Halo...nice combo :D

Tazilla
11-15-2001, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by xboxlover
Cool halo is the first game on ma list.

Xboxlover

Halo will own you,... you will not be able to escape,.. gosh this potty break is running way too long,..

be back later,..

Mmeep Mmeep *Swooosh*

Wait! don't throw that beer out yet!,.. wha? I know it ain't that cold anymore,.. I'll finish it hold on,... *drink drink drink* see there,... Burrrrrrrrrrrrp!
Ah refreshing!

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 03:16 PM
Like a champ!

xboxlover
11-15-2001, 03:18 PM
LoL good one Tazilla but it will have to own me on march 14th

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 03:35 PM
hey if there are only 10 levels and you finished one already how long did it take you? Or was it an objective you finished or a check point?

Rochey69r
11-15-2001, 07:19 PM
yer same i have to wait till march 14 too!!!

there better be some really good games out by then!!

HALO 2!!!!

if there was another halo then that would rule!!

Tazilla
11-16-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
hey if there are only 10 levels and you finished one already how long did it take you? Or was it an objective you finished or a check point?

Oh my,.. that wasn't the whole first level,... I won't say anymore,.. I'm not one to accidentally speak in spoiler terminology,..

any way,.. I just woke up,.. I passed out playing it (halo) I need some coffee,... I'm going to check out some games that I rentend,... I am going to try and give some reviews today,...

My first reveiw of the day,... my room smells like beer and hot sauce,.. I need to clean up a little ,.. I have comapny coming over tomorrow.

l Maximus l
11-16-2001, 01:31 PM
I played Halo last night for the first time and....Dudes, one thing I can tell you...the hype surrounding Halo did not give enough justice to the game! In other words, there wasn't nearly as much hype about this game that matches up to what this game is all about! This game seriously rocks!!!!!

I played the co-op mode with a buddy of mine...we played for 3 hours before I passed out and he had to leave. I took a two hour nap before playing because of my long ass day (stayed up for 37 hours straight so I could camp out to get my XBox)...and then I went to bed at 10:00pm and slept until 9:30am...and yes, I was late for work this morning :eek:

Now I have to work from 10:00am to 9:00pm tonight...But, the good news is, I have all day tomorrow off so I can play...and I will play really late tonight! I am feeling much more rested now :D